1. jhn
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    I just purchased Go To My Pc and it works great. Is there a way to use my Treo 650 and log into my computer. I don't have much memory left abd when I try to use Blazer it does not work.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    I don't use Go To My PC. But I use Mobile TS on my Treo 650 and Windows Remote Desktop and can log in fine.
    Orb works, in Blazer, at least on my 700P. I think it is similar to Go to My PC in that you can explore your PC and upload and download and stream.
    I have been using winhand for quite some time to access my computer at home and my work computer as well. It works great. I highly reccomend this software.
    Pilottreo1
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    What do you use all this connectivity for?

I know Winhand connects directly to your computer and zombies it completely. Anything you can do on your computer you can do from your pda, except watch a video.

I was trying Avvenu and you have to download the file to your Palm in order to use it.

Now if you use Orb can you stream a dvd from the computer to your pda?
    Quote Originally Posted by d1hamby View Post
    Now if you use Orb can you stream a dvd from the computer to your pda?

Yes, and watch TV and listen to music and download files from you PC and also look at pictures, and get your Internet favorites and Outlook contacts and more.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhn View Post
    I just purchased Go To My Pc and it works great. Is there a way to use my Treo 650 and log into my computer. I don't have much memory left abd when I try to use Blazer it does not work.
    There is not a GoToMy PC client for Palm. I wish there were. I have used GoToMy PC for about 4 years and it works great.