1.    #1  
    Not sure if this is just due to the holiday rush, but there appears to be a problem getting the 700p through Sprint. Inphonic/Wirefly has started shipping the 700wx in it's place, and Sprints own warehouses are apparently back ordered. I'm sure they're available from Sprint stores, but I wondered if perhaps something is going on in the way of a firmware update behind this latest draught. Either that or they didn't order enough stock in the 700p's. Thought this was interesting, and wondered if anyone else has noticed this phenomenon?
    Don't know where you've been looking but they're everywhere here in NYC, from CompUSA's to Sprint stores...and so on.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
  3.    #3  
    In the stores...yes. (at least on display). Not what I'm talking about though.
    700p beer? okay, i'm in.
    Maybe it's Qui Gon Sprint and the young padawan Gates telling us: "These aren't the droids you're looking for." ;-)
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    I've had the same problem. my wifes 700p has been messing up left and right so she took it in to get replaced and they offered her a 700wx. They said that they did not have any 700p's in stock or at the warehouse. They ended up finding one in a neighboring town and are bringing it over. It seems like something is going on. If I was able to make a dream reality, I would say that they are changing the 700p form factor to replicate the 680 form factor ;-) of course if that were the case than I think my 700p is starting to have problems and might need replacement.... :-)
    Interesting, one of my former companies had a Win/PDA product that required a warehouse/depot retrofit (flash + H/W). We created a distruption in the supply chain because of the quarantine we placed on the units.

Cross your fingers....
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    Quote Originally Posted by sblanter View Post
    700p beer? okay, i'm in.
    hehehehehehehehehe

That's what I thought too. So I came in here to get some.

It's even worse than I thought. He's talking about a draught drought.
  10.    #10  
    aww, i'll trade you a typo for a phone....h'bout it?
    Wish I could. 'Bout the most I can do is wish you a happy new year and drink a draught just for you!