1.    #1  
    I bought a treo 650 and it was missing the plastic dummy sd card the fit in the slot. for now I just leave my music sd card in the phone. I would like to have the plastic fake card so I don't have to leave any data cards in it when I'm not using. I would be grateful if you guys could tell me where I can get one from, PLEASE, PLEASE.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnie484 View Post
    I bought a treo 650 and it was missing the plastic dummy sd card the fit in the slot. for now I just leave my music sd card in the phone. I would like to have the plastic fake card so I don't have to leave any data cards in it when I'm not using. I would be grateful if you guys could tell me where I can get one from, PLEASE, PLEASE.
    For a replacement dummy card, you can buy one here for 5 bucks:

http://performancepda.zoovy.com/prod...650DUMMYSDCARD

Or for about 10 bucks shipped, you can buy a 1 or 2gb SD card on E-bay and not have to worry about switching one out...

Mals
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnie484 View Post
    If you PM me your snail mail address, I can send you one gratis.

You can also get it for $1.50 from PDAParts.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
    I have an 8 MB SD card. I bet you can get one for way cheap, if you can find one that small.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  6.    #6  
    I love Treo Central because you guys are so graet because I know treo people help each other. I went to my mailbox today and what did I find. " 2 dummy sd cards ". I had forgotten about it. There was no name on the envelope but I remember ivhs72 saying therewas one available. Thanks alot.
    Great! Glad someone here was not only able, but willing to help!
    I believe I have 3 of them floating around so if you do not find one, please let me know.

Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
  9.    #9  
    I tried the dummy sd cards and they must be from the Treo 700 because I thought the were suppose to be flush. They stick up about an 1/8th of an inch out of the slot. I was hoping they were true Treo 650 dummy cards.