1.    #1  
    I'm a new Treo user and I'm mulling my options for an e-mail solution to consolidate several POP3 e-mails into one. I just want to be sure I've got all this straight plus I have one question.

Based on what I've read I like the everyone.net (or emailtreo.com) with chattermail as the client on the treo as my solution. From what I can gather I set the other e-mail accounts to forward to the everyone.net address which can in turn push to the Treo because it's IMAP. I also understand segrating the other addresses into folders in the eveyone.net account can allow me to reply back as the other e-mail address using SMTP.

The question involves what happens when I delete an email that was forwarded, does it also delete on the orginal POP3 account or am I stuck still maintaining those as well? If so I'll probably just start to shut down the other POP accounts and use the eveyone.net account as my only e-mail solution.
    Last edited by mceb; 12/29/2006 at 05:49 PM.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Some servers delete forwarded mail and others do not. Fastmail deletes forwarded mail. Ben
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Some servers delete forwarded mail and others do not. Fastmail deletes forwarded mail. Ben
    Thanks, I didn't know that varied. I'll check into how everyone.net handles forwards.
    Last edited by mceb; 12/30/2006 at 01:59 PM.
    Sort of on the same topic - how do you get the mail forwarded from different POP accounts to sort into folders on emailtreo/everyone.net? I'm trying the same thing you are and haven't figured that one out yet...
    There are "rules" that can be set up that look at messages depending on who it is from, key words in the subject, et cetera. None of these server-based rules work 100%. Ben