1.    #1  
    I've been reading about being able to specify 2 emergency numbers that can be called, along with 911, when the phone is locked. Even the help options, for the "Phone Lock" menu options talks about an "advanced" menu that I can't find.

Does anyone know if Sprint put an overlay that disables this? If so does anyone know a way past this?

I'm currently using a bunch of customizations, including my own ROM and an overlay that changes the phone "on/off" screens and re-enables the full call-log options.

Thanks!
    Last edited by mikepikefl; 12/29/2006 at 10:35 PM. Reason: typo
    PalmIII -> PalmV -> Sprint Treo650 -> Treo755P -> Pre

"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway."

--Andrew Tanenbaum
  2.    #2  
    bump

"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway."

--Andrew Tanenbaum
    On my Sprint 650, the Phone Lock screen [menu, options, phone lock] has an Advanced button at the bottom next to OK. That button brings up a Personal Emergency Numbers screen that allows for entry of 3 numbers. It says these are in addition to 911. I don't use phone lock but the advanced screen seems to be functional.
    Note: I also have a custom ROM and shadowmite's overlay that allows display of extra call log details.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the info!

I have _an_ overlay that shows more call log details, and also includes a new startup/shutdown screen, but I do not have that particular menu. I even tried clicking in the empty spot just in case.

Oh well.
    Last edited by mikepikefl; 02/22/2007 at 07:16 PM. Reason: fast fingers slow brain?

--Andrew Tanenbaum
    Here's what the 2 screens look like on my phone.
    Attached Images Attached Images