Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    ok so i ordered mine and on the list there was some extra software package but i put in a discount code and although it did take $50 off the order it also removed the software package. so my question is

whats in the software package? is it good stuff or not?
    Visor Neo-->Visor Edge-->Visor Prism(with Visorphone)-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 180-->Copper Treo 680-->Treo 270-->Treo 800w
    what was your discount code for? did you buy it from palm.com ?
    If ordering from palm, then the free software was the music pak or something like that. I havne't used the software or read anything from the pkg, but it came with a 1gb memory card.

i also got free overnight shipping without a coupon. Send them an email and ask why it took the software pkg away.

I bought mine through fatwallet.com and i should be getting 16 bucks back 4%.

Otherwise if you don't care about a free memory card then you didn't miss anything. I think but don't quote me, that Pocket tunes deluxe comes too, but isn't Tcpmp a better replacement?

i didn't have an sd card, only micro, pro duo, CF, sony memory stick...so a free SD card was more than welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by scoop_dtx View Post
    Otherwise if you don't care about a free memory card then you didn't miss anything. I think but don't quote me, that Pocket tunes deluxe comes too, but isn't Tcpmp a better replacement?
    TCPMP is a video player which happens to play mp3's. Pocket Tunes is a digital audio player. Big difference. Pocket Tunes does playlists, EQ, background operation, can accept m3u from Blazer, etc. Interface is better for music as well. And not sure, but does TCPMP do streaming music?

Playlists and background operation are enough to trump TCPMP except for very light music listening.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    i found an educators discount online it saves you $50 lol and it doesnt even check to make sure you are an educator XD

i got the free shipping still but yes the music pack was remove, it came with a 1gig O.O CRAP! i only have a 512mb card
    Visor Neo-->Visor Edge-->Visor Prism(with Visorphone)-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 180-->Copper Treo 680-->Treo 270-->Treo 800w