1.    #1  
    Well, I only have a few apps installed on my treo 650 (unbranded GSM) and I only have 2.2m of space left on my 22.2m worth of space (god that's small).

The only 3rd party apps I have installed are:

Dir. Assist
    Verichat
    Snap
    Filez
    Tetris
    Volumecare..

that's still only about what, a meg worth of space.

Where in the hell has all my internal memory gone? is there anyway I can run some sort of cleanup? Should I do a hard or zero out reset and just start over? I'm running the latest firmware update as well (01.71) and software (1.20-ENA)
    I want to install chatter, but with it installed I dont have enough memory to launch Blazer.

And versamail is killing me.

Any help would be great.
    Last edited by Matthew_Love84; 12/28/2006 at 08:25 PM.
  2.    #2  
    the biggest app I have when I go into FileZ is "multimail attachments" it's friggin' 18megs big.. that's the biggest files on here. the next is 1.3m and that's netfrontLib
    did you just answer your own question?
  4.    #4  
    I believe so lol. I deleted it, freed up quite a bit of space.

Phone works normal.

yay me.
    That file grows with all the email you send/receive in Versamail. If you drop it, it simply gets recreated the next time you launch Versamail.
    You could have just emptied your trash folder in Versamail, I think. Assuming you had deleted those emails.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  7.    #7  
    funny thing is Tony, I had my trash empty, and only 4 (text only) emails in my inbox.

I had originally sent quite a few pictures/documents via versamail, could it have stored them in there even though they were emptied out of my trash and deleted on my server?
    Had you deleted all your sent mail?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  9.    #9  
    yes sir