1.    #1  
    The last time I was able to Hotsync with my laptop was in Late September, and since then I've had no success. Other then the problem of not being able to establish a connection between my 650 and my laptop some of the other problems I encountered were the following:

-When my Treo would not Hotsync anymore I had noticed that it would chirp twice instead of the usual one time when it was connecting.

-My USB ports would not read the USB connection labeling it as an unknown device and when checking if any of the ports where malfunctioning all were working properly

-I followed the guidelines in the manuel which asked to clean the ports and the conenction to my phone, which I did, then engage a soft reset, but that did nothing

-Then from there I uninstalled the program and re-installed it but I then came across what is written below:

- [Message on my Laptop] Important palmONe Desktop components are missing and preventing this hand held from synchronizing. Please download and install the palmOne Desktop for your hand held from http://www.palmone.com/support before sychnronizing

- [Message on my Phone] HotSync operation was interrupted. Some of your data was NOT backd up. For details, tap HotSync Log on the HotSync screen.

I already went to the support website and that didn't seem to be of much help. All it gave me was something called WinRar I think and I didn't really find that helpful. I've tried to be as specific as I can, but if there is any information that is lacking, let me know and I'll surely put it on here. Thanks to everyone for their help.
    Sounds like you should uninstall and install again. Something seems to be missing from your laptop.

If I were you, I would backup my phone to my SD card using NVBackup (it is free, or you could use another method) as soon as possible.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.