Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Hey, sorry if this has been asked before I searched to no avail. I have a 650 and I have been using opera mini for a while now, but lately every time I try to use it, it freezes my treo up, it's getting annoying, and it's leading me to believe that opera mini isn't a very stable browser. Now when it works it's very fast. I also have blazer but that is rediculously slow, but it never freezes up. My question is, is there a better browser out there? I can't find anything. Let me know what you guys think and steer me in the right direction.

thanks

I have sprint by the way
    Last edited by paul2241; 12/28/2006 at 10:57 AM. Reason: more informaion
    Have you tried skweezer with Blazer? Some websites work great with it, and it is fast.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I'm trying it right now... There are no actual browser programs that I can get that are efficient and won't freeze the treo?
    how does skweezer work ?
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    its ok... a little cumbersome, I was hoping for an actual browser
    There are no browsers that are both stable and fast available for the Treo at any price. Sucks, but that's how it is.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    would it help if I upgraded to a 700p or WX?
    Quote Originally Posted by paul2241 View Post
    Hey, sorry if this has been asked before I searched to no avail. I have a 650 and I have been using opera mini for a while now, but lately every time I try to use it, it freezes my treo up, it's getting annoying, and it's leading me to believe that opera mini isn't a very stable browser. Now when it works it's very fast. I also have blazer but that is rediculously slow, but it never freezes up. My question is, is there a better browser out there? I can't find anything. Let me know what you guys think and steer me in the right direction.

thanks

I have sprint by the way
    Have you tried changing the settings in java preferences?
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    how do you do that, and what would I change them to once I figure out how to access those