1.    #1  
    New Treo ==> lots of trial software => lots of deleted software ==> fragments left in memory (plus temp files, plus lots of other junk).

Is there a thread that discusses what to keep and what to kick? Freeware that dumps the junk? Is it just me or does Cleanup seem too aggessive to others?

Thanx!
    Daddoo
    Palm Pilot 500-->M505-->T2-->E2--->700p
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddoo View Post
    New Treo ==> lots of trial software => lots of deleted software ==> fragments left in memory (plus temp files, plus lots of other junk).

Is there a thread that discusses what to keep and what to kick? Freeware that dumps the junk? Is it just me or does Cleanup seem too aggessive to others?

Thanx!
    Yes Cleanup worries me, because its left to us to determine which files are necessary or not, and I cant.

My only suggestion is in the preventative rather than curative category Im afraid, and invloves me being disciplined enough to use Uninstall Manager properly, which entails:

1. Always installing apps to RAM via a hotsync.

2. Leaving the app in RAM for long enough such that app usage generates little files that UIM needs to monitor. Then shifting to the card if desired.