Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    that's exactly why i never installed versamail b/c i was afraid it would cause a "windows" type of issue...i hate conflicting software.

In versamail, can you hit the menu button? check in pref's. since i don't have it set up, i will try and ask a friend before someone else replies.
    It won't let you delete the account. It says that you have to have at least one account set up.
  3.    #23  
    that is not cool at all...i wish you could remove versamail if you were not going to use it. Send marc a question on the chatteremail.com forum.
    I keep getting a Login Failed on Chattermail. Is there a site where I can verify my login settings?
  5.    #25  
    hmmm okay lets do this..first now that chatter is installed make sure the "network setting" is correct. for me i have to make sure it says tzones instead of total internet.

2nd. what type of server are you connecting to?
    pop3
    imap4

if its yahoo, gmail, etc....let us know.

tell me how your settings are set up. i'll compare to mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by scoop_dtx View Post
    hmmm okay lets do this..first now that chatter is installed make sure the "network setting" is correct. for me i have to make sure it says tzones instead of total internet.

2nd. what type of server are you connecting to?
    pop3
    imap4

POP3

if its yahoo, gmail, etc....let us know.

tell me how your settings are set up. i'll compare to mine.
    I uninstalled Chattermail and now it says Incomplete SMS when setting up the trial account.
    Now it's saying "Chatter cannot connect to everyone.net."
    I have used snapper mail on my 600 , 650, and now on my 680..Especially on my 680. ...Snapper mail can be set to automatically disconnect from the internet without any hiccups..
    Quote Originally Posted by lrfhfs54 View Post
    I have used snapper mail on my 600 , 650, and now on my 680..Especially on my 680. ...Snapper mail can be set to automatically disconnect from the internet without any hiccups..
    So can Chatter, it's Versamail that is the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetjunkies View Post
    So can Chatter, it's Versamail that is the problem.
    What do you mean 'it's the problem'? Do Chatter and Snapper disconnect from the internet so that you don't have the two green arrows going above your signal strength meter?
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkyjones View Post
    What do you mean 'it's the problem'? Do Chatter and Snapper disconnect from the internet so that you don't have the two green arrows going above your signal strength meter?
    I'm trying to stop Versamail from getting my email. Chattermail allows you to shut it down but I do not see how to do that with Versamail.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkyjones View Post
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetjunkies View Post
    I'm trying to stop Versamail from getting my email. Chattermail allows you to shut it down but I do not see how to do that with Versamail.
    Go into the menu, then preferences, then Auto Sync. Uncheck email, calendar, and contacts. It should stop auto-grabbing then.
    Why mess with a good thing, Versamail works fine and it's free. I installed Chatter and my 680 reset 4 times. I will say thank you to Marc over at Chatter for trying to help me out, especially on a Sunday and it being New Year's Eve!
    I have multiple Gmail accounts. Is there any way i can add more than Gmail account on chattermail?
  16.    #36  
    i think you can have like 7 accounts on chatter? just manually add a new mailbox.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12