Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by AnteL0pe View Post
    How do you check the map version, i always forget?
    To check TT version, from the map screen click bottom right corner of screen. Version number will show in box near bottom right, above details.

Then, click that version box to see the version of your current map (my NY map is v665.1294).
    i have version 6.010 and my North America map version is 665.1293. With that map i have all the POIs i could want, the US and Canada map seems to be a similar map sans Shop POIs at a reduced size. Having a 1.4gb map on here is enough to make me start looking for a good deal on a 4gb card.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Has anyone tried to activate the Navigator 6 upgrade on a second device? I activated it on my Treo 650 few weeks ago, but would like to activate it on a Treo 680 I may buy.
    No problem. I got it activated on both of my 680 and TX. It is limited to two though.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Littledragon, ok thanks, when I upgraded from Nav 5 to Nav 6, I remember somewhere I read that the $50 Nav 6 upgrade could be activated only once on one device, but if you activated it successfully on a 2nd device, that's great, I'll do the same.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345