1.    #1  
    When I ordered the Seidio case for the 680 I was a little concerned about the clip area. Well after a couple days of use I dont like it. I like everything about the case except the clip design. In my opinion the clip release sticks out way to far and catches on everything. I have already had the 680 fall out of the case once while taking a jacket off.

A much better design would have been to use your thumb to release the 680 instead of your index finger. The clip should have been designed in a rocker fashion so your thumb released the phone. Not only that with the lip for your thumb on the inside, close to your body, chances are it wouldnt catch on anything.

Just my thought.
  2.    #2  
    Strike two. Grocery bag this time...
  3.    #3  
    Strike Three. Coat caught on case and the Treo fell in mud. Contact side down of course.

Case for sale now. 15.00 plus shipping. PM me.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    lol if its so bad why would anyone buy it? especially in the same thread that you say its bad?
    Visor Neo-->Visor Edge-->Visor Prism(with Visorphone)-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 180-->Copper Treo 680-->Treo 270-->Treo 800w
    maybe to a no jacket, no coat wearing person who refuses to carry their own groceries?
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    XD yeah i suppose so lol
    Visor Neo-->Visor Edge-->Visor Prism(with Visorphone)-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 180-->Copper Treo 680-->Treo 270-->Treo 800w
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by kabuto View Post
    maybe to a no jacket, no coat wearing person who refuses to carry their own groceries?
    Exaclty.... This is the person I am looking for. Not to mention someone looking for a deal.
    the boxwave armor case has been great except for no touchie screeny :|