Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    browsing around the verizon site and I stumbled on this little bit of info. just thought I'd let you guys know. I know there have been a few people looking for the 700 without a camera.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...edPhoneId=2749
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    bad link
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    really? works for me. huh, either way it's under PDAs if you go on the site.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    The URL works for me too. It's $399 for a 2-yr contract after $100 online discount.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    Odd, the link will work only in certain zip codes. for example, it's not available in minnesota but it does appear to be availabe in FL.
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus View Post
    Odd, the link will work only in certain zip codes. for example, it's not available in minnesota but it does appear to be availabe in FL.
    In the D.C. metro area they only offer the 650 w/o a camera for $299 w/ 2 year contract.
    I was offered this option in November when I sent my 700P back to Verizon for exchange (the infamous bluetooth and crashing problems. I asked him to double-check and he confirmed that I could get a non-camera 700P.

A we've all come to know, the answers from reps vary from one person to the next. If you don't get the answer you need, call back. :-)
    I talked to a rep last night they told me that they have a model coming out soon without a camera also. I live in the pittsburgh area.