1.    #1  
    Anyone figured out how to re-map the keyboard?

On my T|C there's an option under Prefs called keyboard that has the option to remap the keyboard. I can't find it on my 680.

I'm really REALLY missing my Tab key. I'll be fine without the Find/Search option (Opt + Caps), so think I'll put it there, since I can't really find anything else I'm willing to give up.

Any ideas anyone?

TIA
    Christy
    Palm user since 2000: Handspring Visor Deluxe (Blue) -> Tungsten C -> Treo 680

SAHM with not enough time to crochet/knit, cross stitch, "geek" (w/ my computer and/or Treo)
    You can get LudusP to remap your main command buttons. I've never used it but I don't think it can remap the entire keyboard. It is advertized as a 700p program but 680 users have reported that it works fine.

BTW .... Shift-Space gets you a tab character.
  3.    #3  
    Patrick -

Thanks for the shift-space trick. That's really all I'm looking for, so problem solved. it'll be nice to keep your program recommendation in mind, though, in case something else comes up.

Thanks again.
    Christy
    Christy
    Palm user since 2000: Handspring Visor Deluxe (Blue) -> Tungsten C -> Treo 680

SAHM with not enough time to crochet/knit, cross stitch, "geek" (w/ my computer and/or Treo)