1.    #1  
    Hi guys,

i just got my 680 yesterday afternoon and so far, im happy with except for the battery issue.

could u guys help me out? i have a problem with hot sync. I installed the palm cd and when it asked for the hot sync, i pressed the button on the usb cable. on the phone, it started to sync but then an error message will appear on the phone stating that it cant sync.

thanks alot
    The error message said??? Did it sync anything? Try reconnecting cable. Did you push the cable all the way into the phone or do you have a case on your phone? Does windows see your treo?
  3.    #3  
    yeah i did...it was kinda weird because i was able to hot sync using palm desktop, but when i choose microsoft outlook, it wouldnt sync...but im happy that its now syncing with palm desktop as compared to not having sync at all.
    Did you select Outlook to sync with during the software install? If no, re-insert the CD and you can change it.
    Quote Originally Posted by detective View Post
    Did you select Outlook to sync with during the software install? If no, re-insert the CD and you can change it.
    I don't use Outlook but can't you just custom hot-sync and change it there?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by detective View Post
    yeah i did. i installed and reinstalled it twice choosing outlook but it wouldnt work, so i chose palm desktop the third time around and it worked