Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    For those of you with fit problems, please call 832-204-1118 to replace your defective rubberized and clear crystal cases. We found that many of the 700wx and 700p users were having problems with their clips breaking. After further testing, we discovered that the 700wx and 700p were .8mm larger than the 700w. Our new case was created specifically for these two Smartphones and should alleviate the problem. Thank you so much for your patience and we apologize for the inconveniences.

Best Regards
    Bravo, Seidio! Now, I am counting on everyone else who complained about customer service from Seidio to compare this level of service with any other vendor in the Palm/smartphone space and officially retract their complaints.
    Daddoo
    Palm Pilot 500-->M505-->T2-->E2--->700p
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddoo View Post
    Bravo, Seidio! Now, I am counting on everyone else who complained about customer service from Seidio to compare this level of service with any other vendor in the Palm/smartphone space and officially retract their complaints.
    I agree! They have given us a product we asked for, listen to our complaints and now have corrected them. Not many companies give us that kind of attention! There is no such thing as a perfect company (or a perfect consumer), but they are one of the best in my experience!

Now, I have to replace my broken holster (I had it on my waste while getting into a car that was parked too close to a wall and it broke while I tried to squeeze into the car) and get the new rubberized version...!
    Seidio,

Based on your numerous threads (I stopped counting at three) which announced the availability of the "new & improved" 700wx rubberized cases, I took the plunge and ordered one. After three days with my account showing "in process" instead of "shipped," I called customer service.

Do you know what they told me? The information that I got was the release has been delayed until mid-January! Is this true? Please tell me that this is just some mis-information!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by semperfidelis View Post
    Seidio,

Based on your numerous threads (I stopped counting at three) which announced the availability of the "new & improved" 700wx rubberized cases, I took the plunge and ordered one. After three days with my account showing "in process" instead of "shipped," I called customer service.

Do you know what they told me? The information that I got was the release has been delayed until mid-January! Is this true? Please tell me that this is just some mis-information!
    Definite mis-information. We do have them in stock. The only thing that might have been holding you up was the fact that we were doing inventory. Can you email your order number to forums@seidio.com so I can check on it for you?

Thanks
    I had a clear one but when the latch under the antena broke I threw it out. Is it worth me contacting you guys or am I just s.o.l.?
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
    I just ordered a Rubberized Slim Case (in a package with the screen protector) and I hope it doesnt wait till mid-January! I am not sure how I'm going to like the rubberized look and feel, but here goes!
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Seidio, My replacement rubberized case came in today. Thanks so much. Fit is perfect!
    After emailing the Seidio representative who is on the forum, I was assured that the 700wx rubberized case is in stock and given a tracking number to prove that mine was shipped. Way to go Seidio!

I'll let you all know when I get it in and the process is completed.
    Trying to buy this thing at Seidioonline.com, I get the following...

I was hoping to pick up one of these, along with the horizontal 2-tone leather case in one order... to (hopefully) save a little on shipping.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    For those of you with fit problems, please call 832-204-1118 to replace your defective rubberized and clear crystal cases. We found that many of the 700wx and 700p users were having problems with their clips breaking. After further testing, we discovered that the 700wx and 700p were .8mm larger than the 700w. Our new case was created specifically for these two Smartphones and should alleviate the problem. Thank you so much for your patience and we apologize for the inconveniences.

Best Regards
    Does this hold true even if I 'modified' my case (sanded down the edges around the keyboard of my original Crystal Clear)? It shouldnt have had any affect on the tabs.
    This is the last time I EVER order anything from Seidio. Their customer service has no Idea what they are even doing. I tried to call to get the Smoke crystal case that I ordered 3 weeks ago replaced and the person said that they don't do exchanges. It isn't my fault that the case was made to small so the tab broke. I was told items are sold "as is". Can you help me seidioseidio?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbarrett5381 View Post
    This is the last time I EVER order anything from Seidio. Their customer service has no Idea what they are even doing. I tried to call to get the Smoke crystal case that I ordered 3 weeks ago replaced and the person said that they don't do exchanges. It isn't my fault that the case was made to small so the tab broke. I was told items are sold "as is". Can you help me seidioseidio?
    CS is one thing. Email the Seidio rep and I'm sure he'll fix the problem, based on this thread and past experience.

I appreciate the response, Seidio. Many companies, including one unnamed one which makes the smartphones we use, wouldn't go this far.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny View Post
    CS is one thing. Email the Seidio rep and I'm sure he'll fix the problem, based on this thread and past experience.

I appreciate the response, Seidio. Many companies, including one unnamed one which makes the smartphones we use, wouldn't go this far.
    Sorry to jump all over seidio. I realize that they are a good company and have good products, I was just venting because these cases were xmas presents for my parents who have never had treo's before and I told them how good seidio's stuff is and then the case breaks 2 days later. Just my luck. I have emailed seidio at the address given in a previous post and so we will see what happens.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbarrett5381 View Post
    I'm not sure who told you that, but that information is incorrect. Please call (832) 204-1118 and ask for Margaret. She is our customer service manager.

Thanks
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Does this hold true even if I 'modified' my case (sanded down the edges around the keyboard of my original Crystal Clear)? It shouldnt have had any affect on the tabs.
    Call customer service at (832) 204-1118 and ask for Margaret. She has to make that call. Just talk real sweet to her!
    I'm not sure who told you that, but that information is incorrect. Please call (832) 204-1118 and ask for Margaret. She is our customer service manager.

Thanks
    I called and they are supposed to be sending out a replacement! Thanks for your help Mr. Chang
    Call customer service at (832) 204-1118 and ask for Margaret. She has to make that call. Just talk real sweet to her!
    Thanks! This is why I continue to shop with Seidio!

650 Spring-Loaded Holster - Cant remember when
    Crystal Clear Case - 09/23/06
    Skinned Holster - 09/23/06
    Sprint Battery Cover w/ Reset Hole - 09/23/06
    2.5mm audio Connector - 09/23/06
    Rubberized Case - 12/30/06
    Screen Protector - 12/30/06
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddoo View Post
    Has anybody gotten their replacement case yet with the .8mm size increase, and does it seem to be working better than the old design?

I'm still waiting on my replacement cases to ship. Would be really nice if this actually fixes the problem. I'll be more than happy to retract my complaint when I get my promised replacements if seidios fix does infact correct the problem.
    MAKE SURE when you are requesting the replacement that you state you need the 700P version. Originally they said the W model was compatible with the P, so your order will show as a W case and if you don't tell them that you need the P case, they could ship you a replacement W case. I'm not sure that Margaret (definitely not the other operators) understands that the new case is 8mm larger and this is why we are calling.
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast