Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 60
  1. wbwjr's Avatar
    Posts
    440 Posts
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    #21  
    My replacement works fine on my 700P
  2. #22  
    Update? Still okay?
  3. #23  
    I never had the old version. Just bought one for my 700wx (along with the horizontal leather holster). It seems like a well-made piece. The only issue I've experienced thus far is in using the top two menu buttons... the plastic does interfere somewhat, but I just need to get used to the change.
  4. #24  
    Definite last time I ever buy from seidio. I got a replacement shipped to me 2 weeks ago and the tab broke on it also. They obviously sent me the wrong one again. But Now it is past the 30 days of the original order so I cannot get my money back! Save yourself the trouble and buy a case from someone else!
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbarrett5381 View Post
    Definite last time I ever buy from seidio. I got a replacement shipped to me 2 weeks ago and the tab broke on it also. They obviously sent me the wrong one again. But Now it is past the 30 days of the original order so I cannot get my money back! Save yourself the trouble and buy a case from someone else!
    We did post on the other thread in case you didn't see it, but I am extremely sorry that you received the wrong case. We still don't know why the old cases were sent. We're expecting the new case this week and will be glad to replace the unit. We understand how frustrated you are and we're making every effort to try and bring you the corrected product.

    Thanks
  6. #26  
    Could I have one of the old cases? I can't really get it to snap closed!
    Thanks.
  7. wbwjr's Avatar
    Posts
    440 Posts
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by wbwjr View Post
    My replacement works fine on my 700P

    UPDATE


    Tab broke last week on third replacement. Not happy
  8. #28  
    Bought the Rubberized version and it wont stay snapped shut. I finally got my replacement Crystal Case (and skinned Holster) and the new one works like a charm! I guess they may have shipped me the tighter Rubberized case...I guess that needs to go back, as I prefer the Rubberized feel of the black case overall. Still going to keep my Crystal Case!

    SPE makes a similar case that you can just slide the Treo in from the top. This is a great idea, as you can eliminate most of the problems of the Crystal case by making it of one piece! However, Seidio can best them by making the shell out of the Rubberized material! I would love to test it, Seidio, if you forward this to your R&D department and this materializes! I love the idea (as do many of us) of the Crystal Case, but the tabs must be as tedious for you to design as it is for us to be satisfied with!
  9. #29  
    Is this the one you're talking about? If so, supposedly a black rubberized version is already in the works.

    http://store.treocentral.com/content...23--1162-1.htm

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=133119
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintTreoUser View Post
    Is this the one you're talking about? If so, supposedly a black rubberized version is already in the works.

    http://store.treocentral.com/content...23--1162-1.htm

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=133119
    Indeed! And I searched....guess I didnt do it right! If its thicker than the Seidio, that maybe a deal-breaker for me! Also, there isnt a hole for the reset button (and I have my Seidio battery cover), but a simple drill can rectify that! I wonder if Seidio can put their spin on this or use a different clamping system. I was thinking about a twist lock, like they have some some computer towers. It would give it a stronger hold and it would be easier to disassemble! It would have to be small, which presents the challenge, but would make for a more durable product overall.
  11.    #31  
    I'm sorry about the delay, but we did receive a few rubberized cases today so I set them aside for your replacements. I looked on the forums and found the following people with issues:

    italiangspot
    entropyaz
    yOyOYoo
    kerrys914
    stevecccc
    iFalcon
    Dipster
    bwillet
    wbwjr
    ink883
    cgordonn
    bumble
    roneberg
    dbarrett5381
    BMIC50

    I personally tested cases on both a 700p and my own personal 700wx and held them for you. Please contact Margaret at 832-204-1118 so she can get you taken care of. Please have your original order number and your Treo model. Also make sure you let her know your TreoCentral name. If you're not on this list you may still request an RMA in the same fashion. I again apologize for all the fit problems we've had. This has been one of the most difficult items for us to produce but I believe it is one of our most innovative. Thank you for all your patience.
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    I again apologize for all the fit problems we've had.
    I commented in another post that my case seems to fit fine... but I'm not sure what I'm specifically supposed to be looking for. The case has stampings on the back of it that read as follows--

    SEIDIO

    TREO 700
    As there has been some discussion about the "different" 700 models (P, W, WX), does the above stamping describe what I need for my 700WX?
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by labboypro View Post
    I commented in another post that my case seems to fit fine... but I'm not sure what I'm specifically supposed to be looking for. The case has stampings on the back of it that read as follows--

    As there has been some discussion about the "different" 700 models (P, W, WX), does the above stamping describe what I need for my 700WX?
    They will all say 700 on the back, but the new 700p/wx models should have a small "P" sticker on the inside. This is a modification we had to make after realizing that there was a .8mm difference between the 700w and the 700p/wx. Some of the cases fit fine, but others were simply too tight and either wouldn't fit or would easily break the clips holding it on. If you have any problem with the clips, please contact us for an immediate replacement.
  14. #34  
    seidioseidio,
    What is the wait time for a replacement? I submitted a repair/replacement request through your website on 01/15/07. I have not heard anything yet.
    Zane
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by zvandiver View Post
    seidioseidio,
    What is the wait time for a replacement? I submitted a repair/replacement request through your website on 01/15/07. I have not heard anything yet.
    Zane
    We had some bad weather here the past few days (when it freezes here in Houston everything shuts down) so I would suggest you follow up with Margaret at 832-204-1118. Tell her that you emailed Monday and hadn't heard anything. I know we didn't get a large quantity in today, but we have a large shipment coming in early next week.
  16. wbwjr's Avatar
    Posts
    440 Posts
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    #36  
    Seidio, Thanks so much for keeping us up to date. Margaret has been very helpful in getting my replacement sent out.
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Thank you so much for your patience and we apologize for the inconveniences.
    YGPM.
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    I'm sorry about the delay, but we did receive a few rubberized cases today so I set them aside for your replacements. I looked on the forums and found the following people with issues:

    italiangspot
    entropyaz
    yOyOYoo
    kerrys914
    stevecccc
    iFalcon
    Dipster
    bwillet
    wbwjr
    ink883
    cgordonn
    bumble
    roneberg
    dbarrett5381
    BMIC50

    I personally tested cases on both a 700p and my own personal 700wx and held them for you. Please contact Margaret at 832-204-1118 so she can get you taken care of. Please have your original order number and your Treo model. Also make sure you let her know your TreoCentral name. If you're not on this list you may still request an RMA in the same fashion. I again apologize for all the fit problems we've had. This has been one of the most difficult items for us to produce but I believe it is one of our most innovative. Thank you for all your patience.

    Seidio, thanks for holding a replacement aside for me. I was fortunate enough to get 2 replacements with the new design right before they went on backorder. So far my new case has been holding up, so it doesn't look like I will need another one *crosses fingers*

    You can send the one(s) held aside for me to somebody else who has been waiting. Thanks!

    Scott
  19. #39  
    Called and have my NEW 700P designed case in route

    I will compare the two cases and keep you all posted on the results.
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by labboypro View Post
    YGPM.
    YGaPM...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions