1.    #1  
    Just picked this up on a after xmas sale 10 bucks for a 30 buck headset. Outt the door price no rebates
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Hey thanks.

Just checked to see if they have the same deal online because there are no Fry's close by and...they do.

Still a good deal even with shipping cost.
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
  3.    #3  
    brief usage so far so good
    is it big & bulky. my girl wants a bluetooth but hates bulky ones.
  5.    #5  
    It's about the size of my thumb so yes compared to the jX10 etc it is. Besides your girl friend is worth more than 10 bucks...
    wish i saw this earlier.
    my store just sold out. boo.
    diane
    LOL you have a point. She would want the one that costs $100 just because then to her it is better.

Quote Originally Posted by pjr_atl View Post
    It's about the size of my thumb so yes compared to the jX10 etc it is. Besides your girl friend is worth more than 10 bucks...
    My friend bought one of these when it was $19.99. In my opinion, you get what you pay for. I tried it but didn't like it because of low volume. That's my personal opinion however.
  9.    #9  
    Well I haven't tried the high end head sets but my phone usage is light and some how I just don't see myself getting 10 times the value in a more pricey set. Again I am not a live on the phone kind of guy. So headsets like the Jawbone one for $120 are way over kill. 10 bucks on the other hand is pretty much a "what the heck" I'll give it a try purchase.

Volume works for me of course I do have volumeCare on my phone too