Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Ok, my sister got a Treo 700p on Sprint for Christmas. I helped her download and install PdaNet and for some reason, I just can't get it to connect via the proxy setting. It connects and works fine using DUN, but when I select the Proxy setting and connect, a little window pops up on the computer desktop and saids "+add". It seems to be looking for an .exe file of some sort. I selected both Firefox and Explorer but it just errors out. What do I do at this point to make things work? The online help at June Fabrics gives no clues on how to get things working. Any help would be appreciated!
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Tried playing around with it again today, with the same results. Anyone with some suggestions?
    Does the +add box include an IE icon? You need to launch that icon to get IE to work. The +add means you can add other exe files to work in proxy mode by adding them to that "launcher" bar.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.