1.    #1  
    well, i'm running blazer 4.0, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a browser where I could maybe go into my versamail or verichat client while a page loads, not have to wait for page to load then go into a different application.

also, when my screen turns off after a minute, and I click my "call" button.. and go back into the browser, I have to wait for the page to relaod all over again (even if it did before). Anyway to fix that?

What is the best browser for me to get if i'm looking for a browser that will download a page while i'm in another app, not reload the page just because I exited the browser, any of them out there?

Opera just wouldnt work for me, so that's out of the question.

thanks in advance.
    I don't think you can do what you want, but use the red button to turn back on instead of the green one and you will be at the same point where the phone turned itself off. In other words, the page will not have to reload the page.

Good luck!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  3.    #3  
    any pages that load in the background? say if I was in verichat or so?
    Some other apps may work in the background, but if you switch away from Blazer, you will have to reload the page.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

PalmOS doesn't multitask to the degree needed to do what you want (loading a web page in while you're in another app)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Also, Xiino is a good browser that uses its cache much better than blazer on the 650, so no reload/redraw if a page is loaded, you exit the app, then return to it, the page appears instantly
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  7.    #7  
    does Xiino have a link?
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Love84 View Post
    does Xiino have a link?
    Gosh man, I typed "xiino" into google and had the link in about 10 seconds. . .

9.    #9  
    sorry Tony.. sometimes the easiest of things escapes my brain.. I blame these near 60 hour work weeks.

Thanks again though
    I don't think it's a matter of the PalmOS not allowing that degree of multitasking (though that's true, it doesn't tell the whole story). If someone wanted to, they could write a library to load things in the background (like Ptunes runs in the background, chatter, gets email in the background, etc). No one has done so, yet, and to be frank, I don't think anyone will -- it just isn't a feature enough in demand.
  11.    #11  
    I understand.

Sometimes I just wish I could write up an email as a page downloads, and switch back and forth you know?

would cut down on the "down time" a bit.