1.    #1  
    Attached are the files I got from the treo 680. Im using a stubby low profile antenna from Ddeath (similar to Zoti). Using the higher version increased and improved my reception a bit. Its now actually similar to the 680 of my wife. Just install to ram using resco explorer or hotsync.

Please post your feedback.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by MFB; 12/25/2006 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Attached files
  2.    #2  
    Files now attached.
  3.    #3  
    Upgrading to 355 gave me new network connection presets from my service provider.
    Are these the same files as listed here
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=131180

Should probably merge these threads.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Will this work on sprint or only gsm?
    Tried it on my unlock Treo650 GSM in Thailand.The signal strength seems better very much.
    I use Zoti antenna which give me signal strength about 14-16 by keyguardtime popup meter,but with this new dbs the signal is 18-21.
    Good stuff,Thanksssssssssssss.
    I believe Treo 680's carrier DB loads 270 instead of 355. It must be the difference between Cingular and Unlocked GSM.
  8. jps
    Quote Originally Posted by MFB View Post
    Attached are the files I got from the treo 680. Im using a stubby low profile antenna from Ddeath (similar to Zoti). Using the higher version increased and improved my reception a bit. Its now actually similar to the 680 of my wife. Just install to ram using resco explorer or hotsync.

Please post your feedback.
    IS there any benefit to using these on a Verizon CDMA 650?
    :: Verizon Treo 650 w/o Camera
    :: Hardware Rev B
    :: Current Update: 1.05A
    :: Custom ROM: -BigSur -BT -Camera -FATFS -Handango -Hidden -Languages -Pixer -RealPlayer -Tips -Tutorials -VideoAccess -World Clock -Welcome -WirelessSync +Datebook (700p) +FAT32 +Memo (700p) +PowerPrferences (700p) +ToDo (700p)
    I believe those are for GSM only.