1.    #1  
    If anyone needs it, I've posted the unlocked GSM Treo 680 CD here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6q4j9q

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    Quote Originally Posted by +Kardboard+ View Post

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6q4j9q

Thanks dude!
    As usual these "free download" sites are at "full capacity" ..thanx anyway man!

EDIT: download just started
    It looks like an "rar" file. What is that? How can I use it? I'm downloading it (my wife brought me my phone, and all the accessories--but no CD..."I'm sorry dear, I didn't see it in the box"), but I'm not sure how I'm going to use it. Any help? It looks like I might be able to burn a new CD--though I'm not even sure of that--but can I somehow just convert it to useable CD-like info on my PC so I can install the software? I don't think I have a blank CD where I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdavis View Post
    It looks like an "rar" file. What is that? How can I use it? I'm downloading it (my wife brought me my phone, and all the accessories--but no CD..."I'm sorry dear, I didn't see it in the box"), but I'm not sure how I'm going to use it. Any help? It looks like I might be able to burn a new CD--though I'm not even sure of that--but can I somehow just convert it to useable CD-like info on my PC so I can install the software? I don't think I have a blank CD where I am.
    It is compressed, that's all. You need a program like WinZip, WinAce or WinRAR to decompress the file.

6.    #6  
    Not WinZip, you need WinRAR.
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    Def.Winrar and it works..nice upload Kardboard...just use something like Nero and burn everything you unrar unto a blank CD (close the CD - less complication) mdavis and voila! Install CD!
    Is there any way I can just put it onto a directory in my PC--which is where it will end up in the end anyway, of course--because my problem is that I have no blank CDs here and it may be difficult to buy one, but also because it will be simpler.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdavis View Post
    Is there any way I can just put it onto a directory in my PC--which is where it will end up in the end anyway, of course--because my problem is that I have no blank CDs here and it may be difficult to buy one, but also because it will be simpler.
    Well I did try the installer before I burned it and it seemed to work..just unrar them all and try it..should work flawlessly! Just back up when you can in case the CPu goes down (knock on wood)!
    Thank you for this. My CD in the box was bad, and Palm shipped me a replacement cd which was ALSO bad. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Maybe the third time will be the charm, but it'll just be a backup.
    Quote Originally Posted by +Kardboard+ View Post

!
    Possible reasons include:

- File date limit has expired.
    - File was not successfully uploaded.

Please contact the uploader and ask them to upload the file again. sendspace is not able to help you in this
    This file is not there anymore, and I really need to dl it agauin as my prior dl was lost in a hard disk crash.

Can you repost it?
    Yes, please upload file again, please

Sorry, the file you requested is not available.

Possible reasons include:

- File date limit has expired.
    - File was not successfully uploaded.

Please contact the uploader and ask them to upload the file again. sendspace is not able to help you in this matter.