1.    #1  
    This has happened in 2 seperate 7oop phones. It isnt all the time, and first I thought it was with head phone use...but its not.

I'll be on a call, and when the screen light goes off, I cant hear the other person on the phone, and they cant hear me...but the call doesnt disconnect. If I hit any one of the 4 main buttons (below the red and green(, the sound comes back, and we talk fine. It happens with earphones or phone speaker. It doesnt happen all the time (if I soft reset, I think it helps...not sure). If I change the time settings for the screen to cut off (in "power") it always goes on and off with the screen.

It doesnt happen but 2-3 times a month, but when it does, it does untin I reset (I guess thats what fixes it. Sprint actually replaced my phone once.

Programs I use are volume care, resco backup, neat freak package, dir assistance, bejewelled, solitaire, butler, minutes pluss, G maps, datebook6 (but it preceeded that one), ereader, documents to go, converter, call record...and others I cant remember, but the phone runs clean most of the time.

Any words of wisdom?
    have you upgraded your neatfreak stuff to that latest?

have you upgraded everything?
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
  3.    #3  
    I just bought all the apps in the last month, they are all new (so is the treo). But I'll try anything. I'm still trying to analyze for a pattern.