1.    #1  
    http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3.../700_rub_1.jpg

This case was specifically designed for the 700p/wx... not the 650,600 and 700w. THIS CASE IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE 700p/wx! Similar to the Crystal Case, this Rubberized Case is the slimmest case we have ever produced for the Treo. Only 1.2mm thick, this case offers protection against scratches yet does not add a substantial amount of weight to your Treo. To make this case as slim as possible, we have removed the additional SD card holder and belt clip.

Click here for more information
    are there plans to make one with the sd card holder and belt clip?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Frankly I am surprised at this recent posting, considering the issues that have been reported in another thread about this case. This case is problematic and should be avoided. To quote Seidio's webiste, they claim this case is...

"The material that this case is made up of is quite durable, flexible, and very hard to break or crack!"

The clips that hold the case together, in particular the bottom left clip, are much too thin to be durable over a period of time you would expect a $30 case to last. To date I have received TWO defective cases of this type from Seidio, each of which had a life span of 3 weeks. Both cases had IDENTICAL defects in the bottom left clip, which has broken away and cracked up to the frame around the keyboard. Two cases with the exact same defect tells me its not just a random defect, but rather a fault in the manufacturing. I am also not the only T|C forum member to report this defect with the bottom left clip. Seidio claims the breakage is rare, the number of reports in another thread regarding defective bottom left clips says otherwise.

Until Seidio gives some concrete assurances that this defect has been addressed, this case should be avoided. Its sad really, the concept of this Seidio case is a home run, likely one of the best ideas Seidio has had for a case. While I had it on my 700p I loved it and I would enjoy to continue using this type case. However I have no confidence that Seidio has once and for all corrected the faulty clip issue.

I challange David Chang and Seidio to prove otherwise to me.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I'm in the same boat as you. Two cases (original and replacement) and both have a broken bottom left clip and will not stay attached to the back half. I'm also surprised by this posting again at Treocentral.

This was reported a few days ago by me to Seidio and they confirmed they are reworking the design to resolve the defect and that I was on the notification list when the new one is available.

I'm anxiously waiting for the new improved replacement Seidio case.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iFalcon View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you. Two cases (original and replacement) and both have a broken bottom left clip and will not stay attached to the back half. I'm also surprised by this posting again at Treocentral.

This was reported a few days ago by me to Seidio and they confirmed they are reworking the design to resolve the defect and that I was on the notification list when the new one is available.

I'm anxiously waiting for the new improved replacement Seidio case.

Thanks.
    Ditto
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Does this case have a built-in, flip up screen protector?
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    No built in screen protector.
    I too am awaiting a new Crystal case that seems to have the same trouble as these. I hope this is fixed, as I do love the case.
    I jumped on the Crystal Case like a puppy on its mother's nipples and fawned over its beautiful idea and what seemed to be almost flawless execution! But now that the tape that I had to resort to to adhere the halves together has become too gaudy and visible, I have gone back to a naked Treo. With the revisions that were made in the newest iteration, I was hoping to buy another one, but the comments like the ones in this forum give me mixed results. Are you complaining about the newest batch that Seidio has put out or is these complaints regarding the first batch?
    I have seen no definitive word from Seidio that the case (i.e. clips) have been redesigned and are now stronger more durable and defect free. In regard to my complaints, my original case was ordered when Seidio announced the case. The replacement case was sent to me about 4 weeks later.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post

This case was specifically designed for the 700p/wx... not the 650,600 and 700w. THIS CASE IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE 700p/wx!
    So how do those of us with the earlier 700p cases get the one that actually fits our 700p devices?

Thanks!
    Daddoo
    Palm Pilot 500-->M505-->T2-->E2--->700p
  12.    #12  
    This topic was discussed here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...125413&page=11

After the initial clip problems we found that the Treo 700p and 700wx are actually .8mm larger than the 700w. Our original tooling was based on the 700w. The new case for the 700wx/700p is now available and we're going to replace the old case. I will post the RMA procedure shortly.
  13.    #13  
    Our replacement rubberized cases are in for those of you with broken clips. Please call 832-204-1118 and arrange for an RMA. Once again we apologize for all the inconviences but I've been assured that these case should fit properly.

Thanks again for your continued support.