1.    #1  
    I just installed Telenav and took it for a test drive this morning. The GPS worked fine. I really like being able to call in a destination address. That is very slick. I don't have audio prompts working yet. I will have to play around with my volume settings. Usually I have systems sounds set to off which looks like a problem for Telenav.

My one disappointment is the I tried to run Aeroplayer in the background while using Telenav. The play back would skip when Telenav was running. Anyone else have a set up like this working well. Could this be my reason to switch to PTunes?

I have read of TomTom and Aeroplayer working for other people. I hope my Telenav set up is not short lived.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    I discontinued my Telenav subscription after my 6-month trial, but if I recall correctly there was no problem running pTunes in the background while Telenav was running.

But consider that if you want to change the music you're listening to (e.g., you'd like to skip a track), I believe that you have to switch to pTunes, and then getting back on your Telenav route can be a minor nuisance. Maybe there's a solution to this problem that I didn't think of, though.
  3.    #3  
    Anyone using Telenav with Aeroplayer?
  4.    #4  
    I have read a few posts about Ptunes skipping in general. Aeroplayer continues to skip if its playing in the background while trying to run my GPS.