Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Bang goes my Piel Frama leather case.
    Crap! I was hoping they could do it without the camel-hump on the back.

Bummer....I guess I'll just grab a spare battery from Palm.
    Already got one.

Happily, I keep my 680 PARKED on either a car charger or home charger when not in use.

Fk it.
    Good..but still waiting on the 1600 mAh slim version
    Yep. Once they come up with one that'll fit in the SAME case, I'll bite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pighood View Post
    Yep. Once they come up with one that'll fit in the SAME case, I'll bite.

Ditto!! Frankly, I am betting that do not sell a whole lot of these for the 680, and that when the slim extended comes out, they fly off the shelves!!!
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
    David has stated they are working on the slim model. There will be some who go with this option, but it was a simple quick fix.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Quote Originally Posted by owenbg View Post
    Yup, but unable to order " Sedio said unable to add to cart "
    Quote Originally Posted by idian View Post
    Yup, but unable to order " Sedio said unable to add to cart "
    I apologize for the problem...it is now fixed. Order away!
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut View Post
    David has stated they are working on the slim model. There will be some who go with this option, but it was a simple quick fix.
    We are definitely working on a slim version but that battery is very small so we're not sure what we'll be able to do with it. Our slim PPC6700 and Motorola batteries have 10% more capacity than the original because that's the most power we could squeeze into them. We will definitely maximize its potential, but it may be some time before it's available. We'll keep you posted.
    Way to go Seidio! You really got this out fast. I don't plan on buying this because I'm holding out hope for the slim battery. However, even if I wanted this I still wouldn't buy it simply because I don't want a graphite cover on my arctic 680. Am I just being too girly or does this bother anyone else?
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    Is the battery door available seperately? I already have a seidio extended battery (bought for my 650) and hoped that I could try that battery with my 680.
    Piggybacking off the last post. Is this basically just a 650 battery? I could use my old 650 battery if I can just get a cover...
    The same question here. Can I just use my 2400 extended battery and then buy the cover separately? If so, how much would be the cost of the cover?

Also, does anyone know if this replacement cover fit inside a Vaja case? I'm afraid that it would stretch and break my case.
    Good work ... It does look like 650 batt to me also. No matter Seidio does things proper!

I wonder how the slim ver will be ... how much more capacity compared to the standard batt life.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    just sell the back w/ the 650 batt?? Simple. Not buying till you get slim though..
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    What about covers matching the other 680s (Crimson, Arctic, etc.)?
    Will the new set-up work with the seidio 680 holster?
    michael [TX76Mike]
    BB Tour (Verizon) ∙ 16GB iPhone 3GS (AT&T) ∙ Palm Pre (Cricket)
    Follow me on twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by E2EK1EL View Post
    Good work ... It does look like 650 batt to me also. No matter Seidio does things proper!

I wonder how the slim ver will be ... how much more capacity compared to the standard batt life.
    Any confirmation of this yet? I have a few 650 spares lying around, so I might get this just so I can use those for the emergencies.
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast