Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    I'll take two when you get 'em.

I second LiveFaith's comments on you commenting on this forum despite the minority that likes to complain about anything and everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    We are still working on a slim battery that fits in the same housing. It will be available soon, but I don't have an exact date yet.
    I've only had my 680 for a few days, but the battery time is not too awfully bad; definitely much less than my 650 was but I can live with it because I like the 680's form factor so much.

I'm anxiously awaiting what Seidio comes out with for a slim battery that does not require a new back panel. Hopefully, it will have somewhat more maH than the standard one. If it does, I'll buy one in a heartbeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdavis View Post
    Hurry
    please...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Hasloewer View Post
    please...
    Amen to that...
    After another delay delivery, I went into the Seidio site to cancel my order. Been sending a cancellation request for three days in a row and no one from Seidio reply. Can the Seidio member of this forum help ?

Thanks
    Idian
    Quote Originally Posted by idian View Post
    After another delay delivery, I went into the Seidio site to cancel my order. Been sending a cancellation request for three days in a row and no one from Seidio reply. Can the Seidio member of this forum help ?

Thanks
    Idian
    Please call 832-204-1118 and ask for Margaret. She can make sure your order was canceled.
    So, my extended battery just came and I gotta say, I jumped the gun buying this.

When I ordered this, I could almost make it thru two days without a charge. Now I can go three full work days and still have about 25% left on the battery. I can live with that, but I started thinking that maybe I could get 5 or 6 days with the extended battery from Seidio so the purchase wouldn't be a waste if I could deal with the size.

Anyway, its here, I'm all fired up to try it out, and the first thing I want to know is if this will fit in my current holster.

Imagine my dismay when I find that the new door that came won't lock into place! Color of the door is good, and it looks like I would be able to use my current holster. (leather, I'm sure it will stretch to fit the new door) But since it won't stay on, I'm in a holding pattern again.

Disapointed to say the least. Called Seidio, was told I'd get a call back tomorrow. Not sure why I need to be called back. The door doesn't work, I need a new door or a refund. Make me an offer. WTF?

From the posts by Seidio here, I was feeling pretty safe with my purchase. But with the door not fitting properly, and with the inability of the person I spoke to on the phone to help me, I'm pretty unhappy right now.

If I hated the thing due to size, that would be on me right!! But I can't even find out right now if I like it or loathe it.

Anybody else got this battery? Did the door work for you??
    Apparently, the battery doors are the most difficult things for Seidio to manufacture.
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneOfLove View Post
    So, my extended battery just came and I gotta say, I jumped the gun buying this.

When I ordered this, I could almost make it thru two days without a charge. Now I can go three full work days and still have about 25% left on the battery. I can live with that, but I started thinking that maybe I could get 5 or 6 days with the extended battery from Seidio so the purchase wouldn't be a waste if I could deal with the size.

Anyway, its here, I'm all fired up to try it out, and the first thing I want to know is if this will fit in my current holster.

Imagine my dismay when I find that the new door that came won't lock into place! Color of the door is good, and it looks like I would be able to use my current holster. (leather, I'm sure it will stretch to fit the new door) But since it won't stay on, I'm in a holding pattern again.

Disapointed to say the least. Called Seidio, was told I'd get a call back tomorrow. Not sure why I need to be called back. The door doesn't work, I need a new door or a refund. Make me an offer. WTF?

From the posts by Seidio here, I was feeling pretty safe with my purchase. But with the door not fitting properly, and with the inability of the person I spoke to on the phone to help me, I'm pretty unhappy right now.

If I hated the thing due to size, that would be on me right!! But I can't even find out right now if I like it or loathe it.

Anybody else got this battery? Did the door work for you??
    we tested many Treo 680 battery doors today. Every one works. PLease provide your order #, Our product group will contact you tomorrow.

Seidio
    Thank you for the reply. But I'd rather not leave that number in an open forum. I left the number with the young lady I talked to today, and she said just what you have said, that I would get a call tomorrow.

And if the doors work for you, I'm at a loss to explain why the one I was sent doesn't!!??!! I just tried again, and it will not lock in place. The door that came with the phone takes no effort at all to place on the phone. I can see no flaws in the cover that I was sent. Other than the "hump" it is identical to the door that came with the phone.

And again, as bad as it is to get a defective product, I'm more upset that a resolution was not offered today.
    Thank you for the reply. But I'd rather not leave that number in an open forum. I left the number with the young lady I talked to today, and she said just what you have said, that I would get a call tomorrow.

And if the doors work for you, I'm at a loss to explain why the one I was sent doesn't!!??!! I just tried again, and it will not lock in place. The door that came with the phone takes no effort at all to place on the phone. I can see no flaws in the cover that I was sent. Other than the "hump" it is identical to the door that came with the phone.

And again, as bad as it is to get a defective product, I'm more upset that a resolution was not offered today.
    pm seidosedio with your number. then it will not be in the open forum. he will look after you
    I will Jaytee, if I need to. Like I said, I should be getting a call tomorrow on this matter....
    I will Jaytee, if I need to. Like I said, I should be getting a call tomorrow on this matter....
    I'd like to follow up on this and make sure you get taken care of as soon as possible. Can you email your info to forums@seidio.com?

Thanks
    Doing that now Seidio!
    Treo 680 2400 mah extended battery review is available

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=135590
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Treo 680 2400 mah extended battery review is available

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=135590
    David, are the 2400 mah batteries available for order now? The website says "in stock", but I am still unable to add to cart.

Also, are the copper doors being delayed now? If so, we can we expect them to be available.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by rjdoc74 View Post
    David, are the 2400 mah batteries available for order now? The website says "in stock", but I am still unable to add to cart.

Also, are the copper doors being delayed now? If so, we can we expect them to be available.

Thanks.
    We don't have an ETA on the copper doors yet. It has been the hardest color to match. We'll definitely post when they're available.
    I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything. I ordered the beefed-up standard batteries the day they came out, was notified they shipped over a week ago and...nothing.
    Seidio is accepting the order for Treo 680 2400mah extended battery

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=598
    Seidio is accepting the order for Treo 680 2400mah extended battery

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=598
    you guys have a typo..

While we have packed a lot of power into one battery, this product only extends your Treo 680 by 4-5 mm! In fact, the extended battery cover will make holding your BlackBerry easier. your hand rests on the battery cover quite comfortably. Plus this battery is compatible with Seidio's rubberized holster.

you should never call the almighty treo a 'blackberry'.. thats blasphemy..
    -tgwaste
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast