Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 236
  1. mszatny's Avatar
    Posts
    427 Posts
    Global Posts
    494 Global Posts
    #201  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    We are definitely closer, and I have heard that it should be available soon.

    Thanks
    It has been over 1 month from the post above.

    SeidioSeidio, can you please provide an update on the OEM sized extended battery for the treo 680?
    Thanks
    MS
    <img src="http://users.netropolis.net/mszatny/pics/bevo.gif" border=0>
    The Woodlands, TX

    Palm Pro > PalmIII > Visor Prism w/Omnisky>SPCS Treo300 > SPCS Treo600 >
    SPCS Treo650 > CNG Treo650 > Copper Treo680 > ATT Treo750 WM6 > iPhone 3G
  2. fishera's Avatar
    Posts
    494 Posts
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    #202  
    Yeah, my ONLY problem with the Treo 680 is the 1200mAh battery. Please give us an update on the thin battery with higher capacity then 1380mAh? thnx!
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

    PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
  3. #203  
    Quote Originally Posted by mszatny View Post
    It has been over 1 month from the post above.

    SeidioSeidio, can you please provide an update on the OEM sized extended battery for the treo 680?
    Thanks
    MS
    We are frantically working on the extended battery to fit the same space, but I still don't have an exact ETA. I know this isn't what you want to hear, but I will let you know as soon as I know more.

    Thanks
  4. #204  
    Crazy thing is, ever since my extended battery arrived, my regular battery has been outstanding. I unplug at 7am, plug back in at 11pm, and I have around 80% left (after a dozen calls and checking email a couple times). If I listen to a lot of music, it's still over 50%. I've even forgotten to charge overnight a couple times and gone 2 days with charge to spare. Night and day difference to when I first got it.

    I think the extended battery just put some adrenalin fear into it
  5. sindu's Avatar
    Posts
    101 Posts
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    #205  
    same thing here... eversince I bought my 2nd battery, all of the sudden, I don't the use of it !!!!
    Need WIFI, 3.5G, slim and light form factor for Treo to win me back from Samsung i600 !!!!!
  6. #206  
    If it happened almost overnight, then it cant really be different behaviour of your battery itself. The most likely reason I can think of is that by using the second battery (even if only just once), you have altered (improved) the battery meter's calibration for the first battery, suggesting that you both had bad performance with your original batteries because of incorrectly calibrated battery meters. Did you do the full discharge until shutdown routine with the original battery? or with the new battery?
  7. fishera's Avatar
    Posts
    494 Posts
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    #207  
    erg it toally pisses me off. i scratched my new 680 today on the earpiece. ergggg!!!

    rushed out and bought a 2nd batter, audio adapter, and case!!!! lol

    another 1200mAh should actually help a lot.
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

    PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
  8. mszatny's Avatar
    Posts
    427 Posts
    Global Posts
    494 Global Posts
    #208  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    We are frantically working on the extended battery to fit the same space, but I still don't have an exact ETA. I know this isn't what you want to hear, but I will let you know as soon as I know more.

    Thanks
    SEIDIOSEIDIO, how about another update on the OEM sized extended battery for the 680. Another month has gone by without any sign of it.

    MS
    <img src="http://users.netropolis.net/mszatny/pics/bevo.gif" border=0>
    The Woodlands, TX

    Palm Pro > PalmIII > Visor Prism w/Omnisky>SPCS Treo300 > SPCS Treo600 >
    SPCS Treo650 > CNG Treo650 > Copper Treo680 > ATT Treo750 WM6 > iPhone 3G
  9. #209  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    We are frantically working on the extended battery to fit the same space, but I still don't have an exact ETA. I know this isn't what you want to hear, but I will let you know as soon as I know more.

    Thanks
    I'm ready to order...
  10. #210  
    any updates seidio?
    -tgwaste
  11. #211  
    Quote Originally Posted by tgwaste View Post
    any updates seidio?
    This has been a tough one. I don't have any guarantees but we're hoping to have product available by the end of this month.

    Thanks
  12. #212  
    I bit the bullet and got the humpy-back 2400 mAh battery. I'm getting used to the size and very happy with the performance.
  13. #213  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    This has been a tough one. I don't have any guarantees but we're hoping to have product available by the end of this month.

    Thanks
    excellent, I cant wait to buy it!

    any hints on what the mAh size will be?
    -tgwaste
  14. #214  
    Quote Originally Posted by tgwaste View Post
    excellent, I cant wait to buy it!

    any hints on what the mAh size will be?
    I can't say yet, but we're hoping to make an announcement by next week.

    Thanks
  15. #215  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    I can't say yet, but we're hoping to make an announcement by next week.

    Thanks
    very good.. thanks for the update
    -tgwaste
  16. #216  
    arghhh... just had a phantom critical battery warning using the extended battery. Removing and replacing the battery has solved the problem. Seidio, should I expect more of these, or are they just part of the growing pains of the battery?
  17. #217  
    I have been using mine for a few weeks now and haven't had anything like that happen. I did let the battery get low enough once where it kept griping at me to charge right away... but it did that for about two hours before I was able to get home and plug it in. It never did die. I chalked this up to the inaccurate battery meter in the 680, since it's evidenced similar behavior with the official 1200 mAh batteries.
  18. #218  
    It's happened about 4 times now. Sometimes the indicator comes back to a reasonable level, sometimes I have to reset, sometimes I have to remove and reinsert the battery.

    I have sent an email to rma@seidioonline.com to see about getting a replacement, but have yet to receive a reply.
  19. #219  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytee View Post
    It's happened about 4 times now. Sometimes the indicator comes back to a reasonable level, sometimes I have to reset, sometimes I have to remove and reinsert the battery.

    I have sent an email to rma@seidioonline.com to see about getting a replacement, but have yet to receive a reply.
    Jaytee,

    I'm sorry no one has responded to you quickly enough. Please email me your information and I'll have someone get with you ASAP.

    Thanks,

    Seidio
  20. #220  
    Thanks... see my pm to you (and the second one also...oops)

    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Jaytee,

    I'm sorry no one has responded to you quickly enough. Please email me your information and I'll have someone get with you ASAP.

    Thanks,

    Seidio
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions