1.    #1  
    I have an aircard 875 with unlimted data account I use in my laptop. When I put the sim in the treo it connects to the media net service and works fine. Will I be charged for data?
    Shouldn't be as Cingular doesn't care about data source as long as you've signed up for it with the 875 Aircard. Now if you try and use the voice portion - that's probably where they are going to get ticked. If you don't have a voice plan.

BTW - your Air Card should be faster than connecting via the 680 because it's dedicated to data only - you'll not have to lug around your laptop but the screen size and the processing speed of the the 680 - well unless your laptop is still using a Pentium 386 processor - it should be faster.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
  3.    #3  
    Im not using the Treo for tethering or phone just for data on the device only.