Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Anyone able to download it???
    It keeps telling me to enter a valid serial number...

Todd
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Same trouble for me...
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Hi Silver can you please explain to me what exactly is this blackberry Connect and what it does. Thanks Fred
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Blackberry Connect is supposed to allow users of devices not made by RIM to use the Blackberry email services. It has been released for Palm OS, Windows Mobile, and Symbian devices.

Basically, it turns any of those devices into a Blackberry email device, while retaining the feature advantages of the more advance OS it is installed onto.

Also, I owe someone a big thanks for that email! I don't know if you want your name mentioned but I certainly do appreciate it.
    My serial won't work either.
    Are you guys using a serial number from an unlocked phone?
    Apple iPhone, BlackBerry 8800 and a Treo 750 on the "new" at&t. Palm Centro on Sprint.
  6.    #6  
    TopTenTodd,
    Send me an email.

Todd
    email sent.
    PM me if you don't get it.
    Apple iPhone, BlackBerry 8800 and a Treo 750 on the "new" at&t. Palm Centro on Sprint.
    Thanks for the email.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    What if I do not have a Blackberry Enterprise server with which to connect? How do I get a PIN generated?

This is quite similar, unfortunately, to the problem I had getting my iPAQ 6915 setup with BB Connect.
    My work has Blackberrys, would I be able to use this if my internet service is T-Mobile T-Zones?
    Thanks
    My serial won't work either.
    I have an unlocked phone. Any ideas on how i can get the BBC
    I have an unlocked 650, tmobile sim with Blackberry account and I am the BES admin at my company. I can set this up and report back how well it works as soon as I can get the software somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by richard371 View Post
    I have an unlocked 650, tmobile sim with Blackberry account and I am the BES admin at my company. I can set this up and report back how well it works as soon as I can get the software somehow.
    I am also a BES admin on Cingular. I want to test the wireless sync but i cant get the stinking BBC
    can someon list how to get the program and what you need to install?
    I tried installing and i am getting an error on the Treo.
    "Blackberry connect requires Security 4.1 or higher" I am useing Hotsync 6.0.1
  17.    #17  
    The security.prc version is the one from the BB Connect for the Treo 650.
    Try deleting it and doing a soft reset....
    Or do a hard reset and install from scratch again. (without installing the old security.prc)

Todd
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by optimo View Post
    can someon list how to get the program and what you need to install?
    They're not going to give it to you man. This whole thread is ego enlargement for the posters. They have it, you don't. It makes them feel special to keep it amongst themselves

Wait a few days/weeks until it is officially released.
    Crimson™Waiting for Battery Fixes to buy again...
    Just installed it. Works 100%.
    Forgot to bring my sycn cable to work go fig.

It will be nice to see how the battery fairs with BB.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast