1.    #1  
    All,
    I've read some great comments on this site, and appreciate anyone who can offer a hand.

My Treo 650 from Verizon doesn't want to turn on the phone functionality. Every time I press the 'red button' to turn on the phone functionality, it just does a soft reset.

All the other programs on the PDA work fine.

Anyone has experienced this before? Can someone guide me to the right place?

Thanks.
    can you post some background info? did you just buy the phone, what is the rom version, did you install any new apps, etc. the more info you provide, the more likely somewhat might reply
    I have a similar problem. The Treo was dropped and now everything works except for the phone functionality. When trying to turn on the phone part, it says "Not enough power to turn on the phone" even though the phone is plugged in and charging. Have tried soft and hard resets as well as reseating/changing SIM cards.
    Have you backed the device up? if so, consider a hard reset and see what happens. If it functions properly after a hard reset WITH NO additional software installed, then there is a conflict somewhere and to take care of that, it's called reinstalling everything one at a time and checking to make sure it operates properly. If it does not operate properly after a hard reset with NO additional software installed, then the device is in need of medical attention.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by wssidhom View Post
    All,
    I've read some great comments on this site, and appreciate anyone who can offer a hand.

My Treo 650 from Verizon doesn't want to turn on the phone functionality. Every time I press the 'red button' to turn on the phone functionality, it just does a soft reset.

All the other programs on the PDA work fine.

Anyone has experienced this before? Can someone guide me to the right place?

Thanks.