1.    #1  
    I am trying to hotsync on a new computer and I got the following log. I've never had a problem before and don't know what any of this means. Can anyone help?:

HotSync operation started for tungsten t2 on 12/20/06 20:56:18

Delete on C:\Program Files\palmOne\t2t\Backup.bb2 returned -1
    2nd rename returned -1 got error 13
    OK Quick Install
    VersaMail
    - Sync configured to Do Nothing
    Media synchronization failed

Conduit 'Media' Error: Unknown error. (65535)
    OK Documents To Go
    Outlook Calendar
    OLERR:05-0003
    OLERR:0D-0004
    OLERR:05-0003
    OLERR:0D-0001
    - Recovery Sync
    Outlook Calendar synchronization failed

OLERR:15-0002
    OLERR:06-0001
    Outlook Contacts
    - Recovery Sync
    Outlook Contacts synchronization failed

OLERR:01-0001
    Outlook Tasks
    OLERR:10-0003
    OLERR:10-0003
    - Recovery Sync
    Outlook Tasks synchronization failed

OLERR:0F-0001
    Outlook Notes
    OLERR:09-0003
    OLERR:09-0003
    - Recovery Sync
    Outlook Notes synchronization failed

OLERR:08-0001
    OK BackupBuddy
    Failed to rename saved backup folder C:\Program Files\palmOne\t2t\Backup.bb2 to C:\Program Files\palmOne\t2t\Backup! Please file a bug report at www.bluenomad.com and include this hotsync log.
    Failed to rename saved backup folder C:\Program Files\palmOne\t2t\Backup.bb2 to C:\Program Files\palmOne\t2t\Backup! Please file a bug report at www.bluenomad.com and include this hotsync log.

HotSync operation completed on 12/20/06 20:57:26
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaterp View Post
    I am trying to hotsync on a new computer and I got the following log. I've never had a problem before and don't know what any of this means. Can anyone help?:

HotSync operation started for tungsten t2 on 12/20/06 20:56:18

Delete on C:\Program Files\palmOne\t2t\Backup.bb2 returned -1
    2nd rename returned -1 got error 13
    OK Quick Install
    VersaMail
    - Sync configured to Do Nothing
    Media synchronization failed

OK BackupBuddy

HotSync operation completed on 12/20/06 20:57:26

Hi, This is Bobby from Blue Nomad. First make sure you are using the latest version 2.1.6 of BB for Windows. If you need to upgrade, please download the newer version and save the installer file to your desktop PC. Download from here:

http://www.bluenomad.com/bb/bbsetup.exe

Install over your current BackupBuddy software on the PC and please try a new hotsync. Verify the version number is 2.1.6 in your BackupBuddy desktop program "about" tab. If you still have trouble, try manually renaming the folder or try clearing out the backup folders and perform a new backup hotsync to refresh the files.

The Backup folders are usually here:

C:Program Files\Palm\username\Backup

or

C:Program Files\Palm\username\Backup.bb2

If this doesn't help you may also need to try removing your backupbuddy folder and all previous saved backups. Delete this folder as well.

C:Program Files\Palm\username\BackupBuddy

This will remove all older saved backup sets and may help with this issue. Your next hotsync will create a new backup set.

Please contact me at support@bluenomad.com if you continue to have trouble and need more help.

Bobby
    Blue Nomad Sales & Support Team
    www.bluenomad.com