1.    #1  
    Well well well, plugged my 680 into my cradle and up popped the LifeDrive Manager "enabled" notification. Clicked it, fired it up, and BOOM! there was my 4Gb Patriot card! The notification came up before when I had a 1Gb Transcend 80x card, but didn't work then. Hmm...interesting!
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    Can you send me a copy of the LifeDrive Manager or where it can be downloaded? Thanks!
    What is LifeDrive Manager?
    LifeDrive Manager is software for Windows that lets you work with files and folders between the LD and PC. It's like Card Export only it comes with the LD and you can sync automatically the files so they are always updated.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    Quote Originally Posted by jessi_9783 View Post
    LifeDrive Manager is software for Windows that lets you work with files and folders between the LD and PC. It's like Card Export only it comes with the LD and you can sync automatically the files so they are always updated.
    Cool! Thanks!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Lifedrive Manager does not work on my 680.

It would be so nice if Palm includes a "file transfer manager" in future versions of Palm Desktop. With the use of music, documents, movies, etc... this software is as essential as Hotsync.