Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I have a question that might sound stupid but I have had trouble answering or solving it myself. I have Windows XP, and I have Microsoft Office 2003. Although Office 2003 comes with Outlook 2003, I use Outlook Express as my email client, rather than regular Outlook, as I am just used to Express and prefer its setup and ease of use. Now I have tried synching my 700p but it only wants to pull info from Outlook 2003 from Office, and I can't seem to get my contacts and stuff from Express. Do I have to make Outlook 2003 my default email client and stop using Express in order to properly synch with my phone or is there a way for me to synch up to Outlook Express. Thank you very much for any help or suggestions.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Great Question, I have never tried but I am going to assume that it has to be Outlook from the Office 2003. But you can export your contacts from Express to Outlook 2003 for sync sakes. But everytime you make a change it is going to be hell to pay.

Can I ask why you don't just use outlook, instead of express? Since you have a treo you must like to keep your calendar, notes, etc. All of these sync with outlook making it slick to update memos, notes, calendar items, etc. It is nearly seamless.