1.    #1  
    Okay everyone...I've got a strange one here. I have a call into Sprint Tier 2, but, can't get anyone to call me back.

I'm having an issue with the File Finder on the palm. Like most, the file finder is set to my 'My Documents' folder on my desktop PC. However, Biz Connection only lists directories AND files that start with the letter A through M. Any directory or file that starts with the letters O thorough Z is NOT listed.

To be clearer, let's say I have the following directory names in My Docs:
    'Budget Files'
    'Major Files'
    'Zebra Files'

Biz Connection only lists the 'Budget Files' and 'Major Files' directories. The 'Zebra Files' directory is not shown on the Treo. The same is true for the files.

I think the issue is Treo related. This issue began when they upgraded Biz Connection. Further, if I log in via web-mail, all directories and files are listed.

Hope someone has an idea on a fix.
    I don't have a fix but I see what you are talking about. I just looked at mine and I get part way through the S's. I have 32 folders that don't show up, part way through the S's through Y's. There is obviously something wrong there. I have 63 folders that do show up.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59 View Post
    I don't have a fix but I see what you are talking about. I just looked at mine and I get part way through the S's. I have 32 folders that don't show up, part way through the S's through Y's. There is obviously something wrong there. I have 63 folders that do show up.
    If others are seeing this problem, we should all call it into Sprint and make some noise. I still can't get anyone to call me back, so it does not appear to be getting any attention at all.
  4.    #4  
    UPDATE: I just received a call from Sprint CS and they explained that this behavior is by design and the system will only show the first 100 entries. They don't plan on fixing this issue.