1.    #1  
    A few newbie questions. Went from a 650 (after many headaches Asurion sent me a brand new 700p and Retention gave me unlimited power vision and text messaging for $5/month + 20% my primary # bill).

1. On the 650, pressing the Phone button multiple times would bring me to my recently placed calls and I could dial the last number by hitting it twice. The 700p doesn't do this and I can't find the option in the manual or in the preferences/dial/phone settings. Help! I need this.

2. The Spring charger adapter (looks like female minijack with a center prong --> male treo adapter). What the heck do I use it for?

Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Question #1:

Just press the Green Phone Button once when you are at the Dial Pad. It will bring up your last dialed calls and then click it again to dial the first number or use the 5-way navigator and move down then press the phone button again.

Question #2: Huh?

BenJoe
    Quote Originally Posted by natelam View Post
    A few newbie questions. Went from a 650 (after many headaches Asurion sent me a brand new 700p and Retention gave me unlimited power vision and text messaging for $5/month + 20% my primary # bill).

1. On the 650, pressing the Phone button multiple times would bring me to my recently placed calls and I could dial the last number by hitting it twice. The 700p doesn't do this and I can't find the option in the manual or in the preferences/dial/phone settings. Help! I need this.

2. The Spring charger adapter (looks like female minijack with a center prong --> male treo adapter). What the heck do I use it for?

Thanks in advance!
    The program butler lets you do it.

It is for people who have a sprint phone and then switch to a palm. It makes it so you can still use your home charger or car charger.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OverTheTop View Post
    The program butler lets you do it.

It is for people who have a sprint phone and then switch to a palm. It makes it so you can still use your home charger or car charger.

Got what you were saying now, Now I know what to do with that thing.

Party on Garth, Party on.
    #2 you can just use it as a mini whip
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"