1. jps
    I have been trying a number of different methods lately to do the following and nothing seems to work. Not sure if I am attacking the wrong files or what, but this is what I want to do.

I want to be able to take a ROM image, either virgin or already modified, and first delete out ringtones I will never ever use and then add in ringtones I want. The end result allowing me to further upgrade my ROMs in the future without having to constantly go back and do the add/delete shuffle of ringtones that I now do everytime I test something new.

Any ideas if this doable, and more importantly, how to do it?
    :: Verizon Treo 650 w/o Camera
    :: Hardware Rev B
    :: Current Update: 1.05A
    :: Custom ROM: -BigSur -BT -Camera -FATFS -Handango -Hidden -Languages -Pixer -RealPlayer -Tips -Tutorials -VideoAccess -World Clock -Welcome -WirelessSync +Datebook (700p) +FAT32 +Memo (700p) +PowerPrferences (700p) +ToDo (700p)
    Hi, is there any way you could direct me to those files or send them to me? Thanks (700p files)
  3. jps
    Quote Originally Posted by dlboyd41 View Post
    Hi, is there any way you could direct me to those files or send them to me? Thanks (700p files)
    Look towards the bottom of this post.
    :: Verizon Treo 650 w/o Camera
    :: Hardware Rev B
    :: Current Update: 1.05A
    :: Custom ROM: -BigSur -BT -Camera -FATFS -Handango -Hidden -Languages -Pixer -RealPlayer -Tips -Tutorials -VideoAccess -World Clock -Welcome -WirelessSync +Datebook (700p) +FAT32 +Memo (700p) +PowerPrferences (700p) +ToDo (700p)
    Thanks but i am completely lost on that site.