Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    that's what happens to me exactly but I don't have VM in use....just chatter which marc says is compatible with 680. Go figure!
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    guys, your argument is silly.

I have the 680. I get a wait to turn my treo on whenever the card is in. When I try to save pictures to the card, it will often freeze...always with video.

When I eject the card, everything unfreezes and there is no delay in turning things on. If I then put the card back in, it isn't recognized unless I reboot.

It is a 1 GB Dane SD card.

any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by radman2020 View Post
    guys, your argument is silly.

I have the 680. I get a wait to turn my treo on whenever the card is in. When I try to save pictures to the card, it will often freeze...always with video.

When I eject the card, everything unfreezes and there is no delay in turning things on. If I then put the card back in, it isn't recognized unless I reboot.

It is a 1 GB Dane SD card.

any ideas?
    I'd say it's a bad card. I've had about 3 bad cards in the last 5 years or so.....Toshiba was making some for multiple vendors about 2+ years ago. You can check to see who the actual manufacturer of the card is under the "card info" application on the Treo. But if the card ejection causes the device to unfreeze - well I can only think that the card is bad.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12