1.    #1  
    Please help,

I would like to unlock my Orange Palm Treo 650 to any network.

My Treo is in the United Kingdom if that makes any difference?

There must be a way instead of being ripped off by all these companies.

I have a data cable and I know my IMEI number.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Blimburn
  2. jps
    Might try contacting Shadowmite about that specifically or looking at any of the other GSM unlocking guides - Searching here or Google will uncover plenty. For example, if one Googles...
    :: Verizon Treo 650 w/o Camera
    :: Hardware Rev B
    :: Current Update: 1.05A
    :: Custom ROM: -BigSur -BT -Camera -FATFS -Handango -Hidden -Languages -Pixer -RealPlayer -Tips -Tutorials -VideoAccess -World Clock -Welcome -WirelessSync +Datebook (700p) +FAT32 +Memo (700p) +PowerPrferences (700p) +ToDo (700p)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jps View Post
    Might try contacting Shadowmite about that specifically or looking at any of the other GSM unlocking guides - Searching here or Google will uncover plenty. For example, if one Googles...
    Have done google search many a time with no joy, hence posting my thread in a specialsit forum.

Thanks for you help though.

Does anyone know of anywhere to get hold of the software to unlock my fone for free?

Please help.
    Not free but cheap, $15.00

No PC involved, just a OTA download of an app and a magic number.

I did it and it works a treat (check out the T-Mobile deal for a 7.50 contract which can get the 7.50 WnW add on).

http://www.650unlock.com/

Beck
    how about just calling your carrier and seeing if they'll give you their unlock code? i did this with cingular in the us with no problems.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Orange charge 20.00 for it.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo