Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011
Like Tree1Likes
    I forgot two:

10) Bug Fix: NO TIME appointments in calendar are set w/ 5 minutes reminder by default (don't disturb, but it's non sense);

11) NATIVE support to use it as a GPRS modem through cable.

I feel like this list is useless. Palm does not have a history of hearing customers.
    I'd like to see better Power Management. Nokia just released a firmware update to the N95-1 and my battery life improved by an order of magnitude! The Treo has a bigger battery but seems to suck the juice at an alarming rate.

I'd also like to see a menu option to disconnect from my data connection. Kill the connection from the menu. I recall this being an option when in Chattermail, but I can't find anything like this now without Chattermail. For now I have to open Prefs > Network > Disconnect, then back out to get back to my main screen.
    This is probably more of a software issue, but it would be nice to not have to wait 25 seconds for Blazer to open.
    Lets not forget the bluetooth issues:

1. Compatibility
    2. Sending all calls to the headset even when there isn't any headsets, or bluetooth is off.
    Thank you for some other informative post.
    Global Posts
    1,586 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NomadeRJ View Post
    I feel like this list is useless. Palm does not have a history of hearing customers.
    Thus they no longer exist.

Sorry about the bump of an ancient thread, but this forum is dead anyway - so what the heck.
    John 3:16-18

Handspring Visor Prism w/Digital Link -> Palm Treo 600 -> Sprint PPC 6700 -> Palm Centro -> Blackberry Tour -> Blackberry Bold 9780 -> Blackberry Torch -> Palm Treo 755p -> BlackBerry Bold 9930
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011