1.    #1  
    I am interested in getting the functionality this app/service provides, but I want to know if it works well, and is stable. (For those that don't know, this allows you to sync your calendar with Google calendar over the air)
    Last edited by Brandorr; 12/18/2006 at 10:06 PM.
    Had not heard of Goosync. Interesting: They of course want me to provide my Google username and password so they can make this magic happen for me. Not sure I like that. I'm hoping some Java wizard will come along and make Gcalsync work on the 700p instead.
    Hi Guys:

We will be updating www.goosync.com this week to add Google Authentication Proxy, this means you no longer have to give us your Google credentials, just authorize www.goosync.com from within your Google Calendar.

Cheers
    Chris (GooSync)
    Chris,

Any estimate of when you guys will support syncing repeating calendar items?

Marc
    ... or support for calendars other than the user's main calendar?
    I've given this a try and so far its not too bad. Saves me from having to download the ical file, convert it to vcal then import it into palm's desktop cal, then sync. Save a ton of time.
    Hi Guys,

We should get the recurring stuff done this week, but don't kill me if it runs into Jan, hey it's Christmas after all

We will add Multi Calendar support in Jan, however this won't be part of our free service but part of our subscription service.

Cheers
    Chris.
    Quote Originally Posted by christoffa View Post
    Hi Guys,

We should get the recurring stuff done this week, but don't kill me if it runs into Jan, hey it's Christmas after all

We will add Multi Calendar support in Jan, however this won't be part of our free service but part of our subscription service.

Cheers
    Chris.
    Any idea of what the rate for the subscription service will be?
    Quote Originally Posted by christoffa View Post
    Hi Guys:

We will be updating www.goosync.com this week to add Google Authentication Proxy, this means you no longer have to give us your Google credentials, just authorize www.goosync.com from within your Google Calendar.

Cheers
    Chris (GooSync)
    Has the Google Authentication Proxy been implemented? If not, do you have an idea when this will be done. I would like to give goosync a try when this is complete.

Thank you!
    Any update on any of the upcoming features?

I'm ready to pay for multiple calendar support!
    Seems it'll be about $18 / year.....

Configurable Date Range
    Multi Calendar*
    Private Events*
    Attendees*
    Additional Sync Modes*
    Full access to sync logs

Please note all features marked * will be added during January 2007
    Account creation at goosync.com no el worko in Firefox on linux. Clicking the submit button seems to do nothing.

If that doesn't work, I don't have a ton of faith in goosync itself...
    I've been using GooSync now for several months, and have been pretty satisfied considering that it is free.
    Same here, hopefully that mulitcalendar support will be here this month. It's worked perfectally for me thus far.
    Whew, I've been having tons of problems with duplicate entries being created every time I sync with Goosync. Bummer.