Page 9 of 47 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Also djr, say goodbye to ToySh*it apps, PictureDial....all that good stuff & more, coming soon
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Version 0.9982 is out, love the Battery/Signal/Bluetooth toggel. Thanks!

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212 View Post
    Thanks for your input, what is DA?
    DA is directory assistance

good quick yellow/whitepages program
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Version 0.9982 is out, love the Battery/Signal/Bluetooth toggel. Thanks!
    I just downloaded the latest version (with web) but I don't see a way to bring up BlueTooth?? where is that option?
    Just tap on the Battery....it will pop up.

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    thanks..
    Ok, i downloaded the update through the program, and now I cannot find the install prc. And, its taking up a MB of space. Where is it?
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
  8.    #168  
    http://www.gx-5.com/misc/websearching.jpg
    New build features some fixes and enhancements. The big new thing is web searching.
    You can download here
    http://www.gx-5.com/products/dialbyphoto/download.htm
    I got the latest version from the updater within the app, and it works great. This thing just keeps getting better. It is my default phone interface now (when I press the phone button).
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Is anybody else having issues with DialByPhoto 0.9983 after you make or receive a call and then you get a white screen? Call works fine, but then I'm stuck on the white screen and have to reset. I've got Phone Technician 2.75, the Call Duration hack and YourCall 1.6 installed. Never had an issue with the first public beta with respect to making and receiving calls, but have had this issue .

I uncheck everything in the "General" tab under Settings in DialByPhoto and I don't get the white screen anymore, but only if I make calls in the default Phone program. This is rather annoying, as it renders DialByPhoto useless to me (I bought it after the first beta!), and hasn't been rectified in all the updates so far.

(Reported already on the Gx5 site)
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    I have been a long time member of this board but have not had an urge to post for some time. My 650 works great and no need to upgrade until our area gets high-speed. So satisfied but haven't been having much Treo "fun" lately.

This app gave me a nice rush. Just what I needed to jazz up the old girl. works very well. Purchased it for the 9.95 price today.

I do agree that the buttons could be bigger. Also they give no "feedback" like changing color, highlighting or dimming to conirm you pressed them so you have to wait a bit for the lag to see if you pressed it or not. Would be very nice if each button gave some kind of indication when pressed. This has especially been an issue as I have been playing with the app and accidently dial somebody. I hit "cancel" but can't be sure I did. hitting cancel more than once will get to in trouble as when the screen does change you will hit a photo and dial them (in horizontal mode anyway).

In any case, great app, great price.
    Is there anyway to have the phone actually call while still on the DBP calling screen?
    Developer of:

Kev1000000, I think if you check the show calling screen, before making a call option... that should do the trick...
    HTC Touch Pro
    is there anyway for dialbyphoto to use another browser except blazer, i want to use xiino

can u add that option in which u can choose?
    Quote Originally Posted by R1_Rydah View Post
    Kev1000000, I think if you check the show calling screen, before making a call option... that should do the trick...
    While on the DBP call screen, the phone doesnt actually place the call. It waits until it shoots back the to palm interface.
    Developer of:

Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    While on the DBP call screen, the phone doesnt actually place the call. It waits until it shoots back the to palm interface.
    This was brought up before. tj mentioned that they were going to look into this, but weren't sure what all of the consequences were.

Man, I hope this feature becomes a reality. I'd love to see this, too..
    <br>
    Quote Originally Posted by treojunkie View Post
    This was brought up before. tj mentioned that they were going to look into this, but weren't sure what all of the consequences were.

Man, I hope this feature becomes a reality. I'd love to see this, too..
    Yea..that is really annoying to me for some reason......i won't install dialbyphoto until this gets updated
    Is there anyway to remap a button i.e. I guess as a long-time "dumb' phone user I like using the green button to call (which the 680 does natively)...is there (will there ) be an option o remap the "send" function to this rather than selecting "dial" then pressing the centre nav button?
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    is there anyway for dialbyphoto to use another browser except blazer, i want to use xiino

can u add that option in which u can choose?
    can the web feature using somethign other then blazer for web access, like xiino

that is the default web browser on my treo but yet dialbyphoto still picks blazer
    An idea:

Put some indication if the phone has been forwarded (like the little arrow on the standard phone screen).

At some times I forward my calls. It is nice to have that reminder so that I don't leave it that way accidentally.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
Page 9 of 47 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast