Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
  1.    #121  
    Last edited by tj8212; 01/12/2007 at 05:39 PM.
    This application has really made some impressive progress in the last few days! But the thing that keeps me from adopting it as a Phone App replacement (and paying for it!) are:

* It takes me too long to see my call history. On the Phone app, I click on the Phone app. This shows me my last 10 dialled numbers, and I'm only two taps away from "Call Log" and "Dial Pad". Without having to touch the screen, it seems like I have to use the D-Pad a lot more (unless I don't use the 9 photos on one page solution)

* Speed issues with the "search as you type" functionality

Otherwise though, bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by peridoc View Post
    I like the program. The one thing I noticed was that when you select your next appointment the standard calendar opens up to that appointment. It would be nice (since I use datebk6) to open that up using datebk6 instead. Are there any plans to support this type of helper application selection?

Thanks!
    Agendus support would also be very welcomed.
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    New build: looks & working great, keep up the good work.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    works great!!

Still wish the there was an option to make the time and date a bigger font if we wished. Also search google from the page as well.

everything else looks soo great. nice job
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Looking very good ;-)

Just to add another request ;-) but a bluetooth icon up the top next to the signal strength meter would be nice, just to see if it is on or not!
    Just purchased a key. Will registered users be eligible for all free upgrades? And what features are planned for future versions?
    Developer of:

8.    #128  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    Just purchased a key. Will registered users be eligible for all free upgrades? And what features are planned for future versions?
    Yes, all registered users get free upgrades till 1.xx, that is every update till version 2.0

As for features. We have a lot planned.
    I'm not gonna keep paying to upgrade an app, that's ridiculious...

Guess Ill wait till V 2....
  10.    #130  
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill View Post
    I'm not gonna keep paying to upgrade an app, that's ridiculious...

Guess Ill wait till V 2....
    What is ridiculous here? this is standard software practice. we have planned at least 3 significant 1.xx releases and as many minor ones needed if there are issue to be fixed, all which will be free. And if version 2 does not offer a ton of new and compelling features then you wont have to upgrade.
    Great work! I'd also recommend the focused image to remain centered, but the improvement is well taken.

<br>
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212 View Post
    What is ridiculous here? this is standard software practice. we have planned at least 3 significant 1.xx releases and as many minor ones needed if there are issue to be fixed, all which will be free. And if version 2 does not offer a ton of new and compelling features then you wont have to upgrade.
    Will v2 at least be at a heavily discounted price for already registered users?
    Developer of:

13.    #133  
    Will v2 at least be at a heavily discounted price for already registered users?
    Yup it will.

For those of you into the whole "24" Phenomena, you can download the wallpaper i made here and here
    http://www.gx-5.com/misc/jackbauerbig.jpg
    Don't get me wrong. I think this is an awesome app, great work!
    But 10 bucks to get version 1 with limited upgrades? AND taking up 1874k of space (with background) ... that's hard for me to swallow.

And just cause its common practice for other developers doesn't make it right. I'd rather pay 15 or 20 bucks and know I'm gonna have ALL the upgrades, forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill View Post
    Don't get me wrong. I think this is an awesome app, great work!
    But 10 bucks to get version 1 with limited upgrades? AND taking up 1874k of space (with background) ... that's hard for me to swallow.

And just cause its common practice for other developers doesn't make it right. I'd rather pay 15 or 20 bucks and know I'm gonna have ALL the upgrades, forever.
    agreed. A higher price w/ all future upgrades is better than a cheaper price with charged upgrades.
    Developer of:

Great New 24 Wallpaper! Thanks...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    agreed. A higher price w/ all future upgrades is better than a cheaper price with charged upgrades.
    It depends if major upgrades are going to be 12+ months apart, I would prefer $10 per version than $25 up front and unlimited upgrades.. Who knows if you will still be using the program after a year, something better may come along 9 months down the track and then at least you have only spent $10 not $25+
    I would just like to say thanks, every upgrade the software gets better. I don't mind paying to support the people that work hard to make my Treo a better phone then it already is.

Thanks again
    Quote Originally Posted by captaindan View Post
    I would just like to say thanks, every upgrade the software gets better. I don't mind paying to support the people that work hard to make my Treo a better phone then it already is.

Thanks again
    Ditto!
    <br>
    I'm a beta tester and I got the software for free, but I thought I would not use it. However, it has come a long way and I could see myself using this instead of the default phone application. They are doing a good job.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast