Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 303536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 938
  1. #781  
    Selecting "Conserve Memory" still crashes my Treo 650.
  2. #782  
    Quote Originally Posted by sbkoh View Post
    Selecting "Conserve Memory" still crashes my Treo 650.
    Update fixed my issues.
    Thanks Gx-5
  3. #783  
    Wondeful update! One suggestion though for application icon sets, can you make zlauncher icon sets be selectible as well?? Otherwise great work as usual from keeping with Palm devices
  4. #784  
    Can't seem to get this to work with Good Mobile contacts (fka GoodLink). I have read through most of this thread and can't seem to find any mention of Good support. Am I missing something?
  5. #785  
    Quote Originally Posted by crawform View Post
    Can't seem to get this to work with Good Mobile contacts (fka GoodLink). I have read through most of this thread and can't seem to find any mention of Good support. Am I missing something?
    if goodlink is using standart contacts database then it should work and if there is some problem you should write what exactly happens. dialbyphoto supports only contacts from palm standart application, so if goodlink is storing them elsewhere then bad luck
  6. #786  
    Quote Originally Posted by selmi View Post
    if goodlink is using standart contacts database then it should work and if there is some problem you should write what exactly happens. dialbyphoto supports only contacts from palm standart application, so if goodlink is storing them elsewhere then bad luck
    Thanks. I double checked and Goodlink is storing the contacts outside of the palm db.
  7. #787  
    i just down loaded the alpha version of dbp . am i missing something or is there no longer a photo speed dial when it is launched
    i used the drop down box and i dont see it listed
    ?
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
  8. Pulster's Avatar
    Posts
    99 Posts
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    #788  
    its called Favourites now.

    You can add a contact, application or url.
  9. #789  
    I have a problem that had disappeared with one of the updates but it is back again. I have some users that do not know in the contacts list through DBP but they do show up in the built in contacts. What files should I send in and what email address should I send them to to try and fix this bug.

    Thanks.
  10. #790  
    Hmmm i just got a replacement treo due to a loose headset connector. Upon syncing the device, it's saying that my registration code for dialbyphoto is invalid. I have the newest beta version. Anybody got any suggestions?
  11. #791  
    Is the hotsync ID the same?
  12. #792  
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    Is the hotsync ID the same?


    Yes. same hotsync id.
  13. #793  
    I can't enter my registration code. I have a code, but it wants to go online and verify it. I don't have a browser installed. Is there a workaround? My phone crashed and I had to re-register all my programs.
    Nevermind. Submitted request for new reg code per their website.
    Supposed to hear back within 24hrs and haven't.
    Got online and fixed the problem on my own...Argh.

    Why does software need to connect online to verify your reg code!!!!!
    Last edited by cadman; 09/10/2007 at 03:34 PM.
  14. #794  
    This is going to sound like a very stupid question: how do you use the application launcher in the latest beta/alpha of DBP. I found it accidently when I reset googlemaps. I have treo launcher installed and set as my default launcher. When that setting in TL is checked, I find the treo will use teh application launcher in DBP. If I hit the home button, it will launch TL. So a smart person would simply uncheck the TL default browser option and expect something to work. If I do that, I can't seem to get into the application launcher at all. I have both options checked under the Appplication Launcher settings tab. When I hit the home button, it goes straight to the plain jane launcher that came with the treo.

    What am I missing?

    I do have a related feature request: the single biggest reason why I use Treo Launcher is to have it automatically launch the program when the filter finds only one program. (AKA if I type a g and Googlemaps is the only program that starts with a G, it will automatically launch it) This is a very nice feature that I wish more launchers utiilized.
  15. #795  
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post

    I do have a related feature request: the single biggest reason why I use Treo Launcher is to have it automatically launch the program when the filter finds only one program. (AKA if I type a g and Googlemaps is the only program that starts with a G, it will automatically launch it) This is a very nice feature that I wish more launchers utiilized.
    I wish Zlauncher had this feature...
    I may give treo launcher a try for the heck of it.

    Back on topic, I sent a request for gx-5 to send me a reg code because I couldn't connect to register with the one I have. I did this yesterday and the website would get back to me within 24hrs. Well they haven't so I downloaded a different browser and got it registered. Too busy with other things (i.e. iphone) to respond.
    Last edited by cadman; 09/10/2007 at 06:21 PM. Reason: no response from Gx-5
  16. #796  
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    I wish Zlauncher had this feature...
    I may give treo launcher a try for the heck of it.

    Back on topic, I sent a request for gx-5 to send me a reg code because I couldn't connect to register with the one I have. I did this yesterday and the website would get back to me within 24hrs. Well they haven't so I downloaded a different browser and got it registered. Too busy with other things (i.e. iphone) to respond.

    What browser did you download because I'm still getting "invalid registration" with this and I KNOW it's valid.
  17. #797  
    Xiino.

    BTW still waiting for my 24hr turnaround on my request for registration help.
    I know I sent it on a sunday mid-day, but its now tuesday.
  18. #798  
    I downloaded and installed verison 1.5001 of DialByPhoto and it caused my Treo 650 to constantly reset. I couldn't nail it down to any specific action, but I did notice that it happened when I tried to go back to ZLauncher (using the home button) or when it attempted a network connection (Chattermail in background). I love DBP, but I had to hard reset (soft and warm resets didn't work) and reload the old 1.4008...
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins


    Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
  19. #799  
    Yeah apparently that 24 turn around time is a load of crap.
  20. #800  
    did you get it to work yet??

Posting Permissions