Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 293435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 938
  1. #761  
    tj, I know it is still alpha but in the new dialpad, there is no option to get back to the main menu. Also, is it possible to have the same graphics as the ones you've posted above when making a call: "Hang Up All" , "Speakerphone" "Hold", etc?
  2. #762  
    I know this probally is not a DBP issue, but it relates to it. I can not get any of the Web functions to open Blazer. Like if I click on the web search button to try and search for something it does nothing, same with the WEB2.0 apps new feature in 1.5. I also notice I can not load hyperlinks in emails, txts...etc. Any idea why I would not be able to hyperlink to blazer? Blazer is set to my default internet app... Any ideas would greatly help!! Thanks in advance!


    Edit : I have a 700P
    Last edited by hteasthope; 08/05/2007 at 06:59 PM. Reason: added
  3. #763  
    Quote Originally Posted by newworld View Post
    tj, I know it is still alpha but in the new dialpad, there is no option to get back to the main menu.\
    I noticed you have to hit the home button to get back the the phone screen. Also the same with App, and Web.....
  4. #764  
    Quote Originally Posted by hteasthope View Post
    I know this probally is not a DBP issue, but it relates to it. I can not get any of the Web functions to open Blazer. Like if I click on the web search button to try and search for something it does nothing, same with the WEB2.0 apps new feature in 1.5. I also notice I can not load hyperlinks in emails, txts...etc. Any idea why I would not be able to hyperlink to blazer? Blazer is set to my default internet app... Any ideas would greatly help!! Thanks in advance!
    I can confirm the above is a problem on my 700p.
  5. #765  
    Quote Originally Posted by hteasthope View Post
    I know this probally is not a DBP issue, but it relates to it. I can not get any of the Web functions to open Blazer. Like if I click on the web search button to try and search for something it does nothing, same with the WEB2.0 apps new feature in 1.5. I also notice I can not load hyperlinks in emails, txts...etc. Any idea why I would not be able to hyperlink to blazer? Blazer is set to my default internet app... Any ideas would greatly help!! Thanks in advance!


    Edit : I have a 700P
    I had similar problem on 680 with mail and it was fixed after i launched prefs, went to screen with default apps, reselected all application and pressed 'done'. it doesn't materi selected same apps which were originally chosen, but i had to do it. then it started to work.
  6. #766  
    Quote Originally Posted by selmi View Post
    I had similar problem on 680 with mail and it was fixed after i launched prefs, went to screen with default apps, reselected all application and pressed 'done'. it doesn't materi selected same apps which were originally chosen, but i had to do it. then it started to work.

    Nice this fixed it! Thanks a lot for the help...interesting!
  7. #767  
    I am getting a startup delay for "DialByPhoto Initialization" at every launch of the new DialByPhoto. Checking Conserve Memory in Menu -> Advanced 1, I get a fatal exception reset. This is on a Treo650 GSM.
  8. #768  
    Bug Report:

    1) Photo contacts displays actual names instead of nicknames even when this is the checked option.

    2) Pressing phone when in DBP to go to default phone app doesn't work in the home screen. It however, works in extended home screen, and other views (dial pad, call log, viewing a specific contact, etc).
    Treo 680 Graphite, Unlocked GSM (FW: MW01.50 | SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW | HW: A)
  9. #769  
    Quote Originally Posted by rudychow View Post
    Bug Report:

    1) Photo contacts displays actual names instead of nicknames even when this is the checked option.

    Just noticed this myself.
  10. tckober73's Avatar
    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    #770  
    nice update.
    so far i didn't have any resets on my treo 680 :-)
    even with volumecare ( i have the latest update installed).
    it still would be nice to be able to set a different default calendar app, since this is not supported in the pref. menu ( i am using tmp).
  11. #771  
    I hope nicknames are not eliminated from the final release.
  12. eruji's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    #772  
    I posted this to the support link on the GX5 site but thought i would add it here too.

    1.) Can DBP keep a sms history like the default sms app. I like to see the threaded conversations.

    2.) In the dial pad screen it would still be nice to either type the number or the name of people to call, just like the default screen. Instead it captures numbers first then trys to make a character match or backs out call history if you press 'C'

    Thanks for making a nice product.
  13. doc31's Avatar
    Posts
    707 Posts
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    #773  
    I'm liking 1.5 so far I have had any problem with it on a 755p its beside the bug with the actual name showing.
    agree with #2 above and
    I wish the icons didnt have a background.
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
  14.    #774  
    Quote Originally Posted by eruji View Post
    I posted this to the support link on the GX5 site but thought i would add it here too.

    1.) Can DBP keep a sms history like the default sms app. I like to see the threaded conversations.
    Quite tricky but we are looking into this

    Quote Originally Posted by eruji View Post
    2.) In the dial pad screen it would still be nice to either type the number or the name of people to call, just like the default screen. Instead it captures numbers first then trys to make a character match or backs out call history if you press 'C'
    This will be fixed. Please note, I can't respond to everyones request, but they are all logged. The best way to make sure a request is logged is using this form
    http://www.gx-5.com/products/dialbyp...eportissue.htm
  15. #775  
    sweeet... favorites & app launching support!
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
  16. #776  
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212 View Post
    Quite tricky but we are looking into this


    This will be fixed. Please note, I can't respond to everyones request, but they are all logged. The best way to make sure a request is logged is using this form
    http://www.gx-5.com/products/dialbyp...eportissue.htm
    When is the new version due to come out?

    I have taken a look a the new version of yourcall. They have a alot of new fearures. i was wondering if some of their new features can be added in to dbp? this would make dbp the true all in one dialer.
    they have block calls, reject calls ect.

    one feature i would like that neither have is the ability to schedual a sms . program it to go out say at 10am . but you created the message say at 7am.
    Last edited by comedytreogirl; 08/14/2007 at 08:44 AM.
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
  17. #777  
    TJ in another post you say palm os development (in general is dead) are you still going to continue to develop existing software?
  18.    #778  
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    TJ in another post you say palm os development (in general is dead) are you still going to continue to develop existing software?
    We will continue to maintain and update current software, but thats it for any kind of "Major" and time consuming apps. You probably will so some new apps, but nothing as complex as DialByPhoto untile tne new os comes out
  19. #779  
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212 View Post
    We will continue to maintain and update current software, but thats it for any kind of "Major" and time consuming apps. You probably will so some new apps, but nothing as complex as DialByPhoto untile tne new os comes out
    Understand.
    DialbyPhoto seems so simple until you dive into the menus.
    I love this program.
  20.    #780  
    -3 new search engines( Yahoo OneSearch, Flickr, Answers)
    -fixed nickname not being displayed in new dialpad screen
    -pressing phone button in new dialpad screen and vertical homescreen now goes to default phone app
    -other bug fixes


    Download here

Posting Permissions