Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    it should be compatible, the 755

the african nerd (developer) has the treo 755 and now the iphone as well
    And he also has the source code to make a beta that works on his device Notice he has that flashy caller screen, do we have that yet, nooooo....!
    Well if its taking this long, its going to be a great/big update. Can't wait to try it...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I hope that their secret media player will be able to play music files AND audio books from Audible, that would be sooooo awesome to have an all in one audio player .
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    not sure, if that was addressed before or not:
    i just got a new treo 680 (yeiiiihhh), and of course installed the latest version on the treo right away, but....whenever i end a call, i get a white screen and have to softreset my device.
    did anybody else see this also?
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tckober73 View Post
    not sure, if that was addressed before or not:
    i just got a new treo 680 (yeiiiihhh), and of course installed the latest version on the treo right away, but....whenever i end a call, i get a white screen and have to softreset my device.
    did anybody else see this also?
    I have a 680 and definitely never saw this. What else do you have installed?
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    volume care, ring care, treomemo, treoweather, pdanet, cardExport II, docstogo v9, resco explorer, google maps, pocketquicken, ptunes v4, resco backup, skinui, snapper, tmp, passwordplus
    skinui i would say is the bad one

pref, add dialbyphoto and click complety uninstall. that program conflicts with allot of things

remove skinui from working with DBP
    It's SkinUI. I've reported the problem and got a beta from Dmitry but it doesn't work. I haven't had time to report my findings to D yet but hopefully I will this weekend.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    thanks for the replies.
    I am still having issues. i am unloading dbp from skinui and i still get the white screen.
    I am using skinui v. 2.0.4.2, DialByPhoto v.1.4008.
    have u reset after u put setting in effect, change the other options too, select none for annimations...

also try and move to card and see if your DBP problems are still present
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    yes, tried all above.
    I know now, that it's skinui.
    still no luck, if both aps are in ram.
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tckober73 View Post
    yes, tried all above.
    I know now, that it's skinui.
    still no luck, if both aps are in ram.
    Can't you just make SkinUI disabled for DBP? You may have to do it for the phone app as well as switching between apps sometimes doesn't use the previous app's settings.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    did that with both dbp and the phone app - still the white screen :-(
    well we know its skinui, that application causes more trble then good, i removed and havent looked back
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    No problem with PalmRevolt though.
  16.    #736  
    http://www.gx-5.com/misc/blog/simpsons4.jpg
    Some fun stuff. Read more here.
    Oh by the way, new version of DialByPhoto should come any day from now. You might even be able to spot some new features from the article
    TJ, no Simpsons ringtones for Treo?

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by jessi_9783 View Post
    It's SkinUI. I've reported the problem and got a beta from Dmitry but it doesn't work. I haven't had time to report my findings to D yet but hopefully I will this weekend.
    SkinUI caused my 680 screen went white too. After I disable the "Form Effect" to "None" in SkinUI's pref, the problem goes away. So far so good.

Jessi, go to SkinUI option, preference or something, "Form Effect" choose "None" (I like the Slide/Fade though) and the white screen of death will go away.

This bug has nothing to do with DBP, even without DBP you'll get the same white screen of death with Treo 680.
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212 View Post
    http://www.gx-5.com/misc/blog/simpsons4.jpg
    Some fun stuff. Read more here.
    Oh by the way, new version of DialByPhoto should come any day from now. You might even be able to spot some new features from the article
    TJ, I see what you mean...now stop teasing

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emkay View Post
    SkinUI caused my 680 screen went white too. After I disable the "Form Effect" to "None" in SkinUI's pref, the problem goes away. So far so good.

Jessi, go to SkinUI option, preference or something, "Form Effect" choose "None" (I like the Slide/Fade though) and the white screen of death will go away.

This bug has nothing to do with DBP, even without DBP you'll get the same white screen of death with Treo 680.
    Thanks a lot = now i can use both again :-)