Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 25303132333435363738394045 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 938
  1. #681  
    I want my major update that was promised weeks ago!!
  2. #682  
    Quote Originally Posted by selmi View Post
    you can switch it off in settings, its in 'start screen' config screen
    That only stops it from displaying them but doen't stop it from checking it. IE there is still a small lag when I start the app.
  3. braj's Avatar
    Posts
    961 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    #683  
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    I want my major update that was promised weeks ago!!
    I'm also starting to jones an update. I wonder what is in the works. One thing I'd like is the ability to change font sizes in the Contacts view. Also the ability to have different images in different views would be sweet. But really, give me a bit more speed and I'll be happy.

    I wish GX-5 would also make a stocks app like Apple's that shows the historical data in a graph. That would be slick.
  4. qb11g's Avatar
    Posts
    98 Posts
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    #684  
    Quick question, has anyone experienced any issues with their camera app (700P) and the latest build of DBP? After installing the new build on my phone, anytime I try to take a photo with the zoom at "2X", it automatically takes the photo with zoom at "1X" (if that makes sense). I couldn't figure out for the life of me why my phone was doing this; in fact, I thought it had something to do w/ the Verizon MR update. So I re-installed all of my apps 1 by 1 and determined that the new build of DBP was the culprit. I've since deleted it and my camera works fine now. Problem is, my phone feels naked!!! I miss DBP!!! Could anyone give some insight into this or at the very least post the previous build so I can install? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
  5. #685  
    Don't use the camera? It stinks on my 650, and I am guessing it stinks on other treos as well.
  6. qb11g's Avatar
    Posts
    98 Posts
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    #686  
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    Don't use the camera? It stinks on my 650, and I am guessing it stinks on other treos as well.
    Lol! I guess that's always an option huh lol.
  7. #687  
    This is a killer app but it causes my 755p to reset everytime I try to hotsync or run and other programs. I also install the weather app from the same company so one of the two is causing it.

    Anyone else have this problem?

    What's worse is once I deleted the app the phone died and I had to do a hard reset to bring it back to life.
  8. braj's Avatar
    Posts
    961 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    #688  
    The dev now has an iPhone and I'm afraid he may end up focusing more on that market

    http://www.efksoft.com/products/ipho...aker/index.htm
  9. #689  
    Quote Originally Posted by braj View Post
    The dev now has an iPhone and I'm afraid he may end up focusing more on that market

    http://www.efksoft.com/products/ipho...aker/index.htm
    That's why it's been quiet....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

    My beer blogs:

    Rev. Rhino on Flickr

    Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  10. braj's Avatar
    Posts
    961 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    #690  
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    That's why it's been quiet....
    From his blog:
    I knew the iPhone was going to be mega huge. With this in mind,I created a new company, Efiko Software to focus on doing cool stuff for the iPhone.
    So what does that mean for gx-5?
  11. #691  
    We are screwed for the next 6 months is what it says to me.
  12. #692  
    i hope not . i sent them an email about 6 days ago . have not hear from them since
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
  13. #693  
    They used to respond quickly. try sending an email again. maybe it was blocked.
    They said an update was coming weeks ago, and then nothing. If they want to concentrate on the iphone great, but don't leave us high and dry without saying the product is dead or not. I also think that if they are trying to get iphone stuff off the ground and then revisit the palm os, they will be left in the dust.
  14. #694  
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    They used to respond quickly. try sending an email again. maybe it was blocked.
    They said an update was coming weeks ago, and then nothing. If they want to concentrate on the iphone great, but don't leave us high and dry without saying the product is dead or not. I also think that if they are trying to get iphone stuff off the ground and then revisit the palm os, they will be left in the dust.
    email has never been blocked. they have always answered me in a few hours
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
  15. #695  
    I almost bought the product last week....glad I held back now.
  16. braj's Avatar
    Posts
    961 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    #696  
    Quote Originally Posted by iammike View Post
    I almost bought the product last week....glad I held back now.
    It still is a good app, even if it doesn't get updated. Of course I don't like the idea of that...
  17.    #697  
    I have said this many times, a major update takes time. A lot of stuff needs to be reworked. 755p is also causing delays due to compatiblity issues.
    We have a whole separate team working on iPHone stuff
  18. #698  
    Thanks for stopping by TJ....At least we know you are alive and well!!!
  19. #699  
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212 View Post
    I have said this many times, a major update takes time. A lot of stuff needs to be reworked. 755p is also causing delays due to compatiblity issues.
    We have a whole separate team working on iPHone stuff
    Curious as to any ETA you can give us? like maybe a 1 month, 2 months?
  20. #700  
    i more prefer to wait then have product quickly but full of bugs

Posting Permissions