Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233343536373843 ... LastLast
    That seems like a cool idea. I would settle (for now) to allow different wallpapers for the three different screens.
    do u have to dial a number before u can even save it?

u cant just create a new contact?
    I would love to see a color flow option like how Vista Smartphone inteface does. Be very soothing to watch
    I currently have my options configured that if i hit the phone key (not the green button) while in DBP it goes to the dial pad (vs. default phone app or call log). The reason being is because it's quicker to go back to the DBP "home" screen (navigating using the 5-way and clicking "back") because there are less options/functions than in call log. Is there a way to "toggle" the phone button to go back to the "home" screen when i depress the phone button while in DBP?
    I believe pressing the backspace key will take you back to the homepage.
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    I believe pressing the backspace key will take you back to the homepage.
    Thanks! It would be nice to have the ability to toggle between the home screen and call log.

T.J. is that possible?
    Your welcome ^_^/
    They do have shortcuts, not as handy as one button shortcuts, but its still there. Press option button then....D for dial pad, c for call log.
    Just wondering.. has there been anymore thoughts on adding a DBP screen when the call is in progress (instead of using the default ugly treo screen)? I know this was talked about a long time ago, but I was just wondering if it's still on the table or considered a dead avenue.

Also, I would love to see the photo switching be more animated like you see on some phones. I'd pay new feature upgrade price for that!

Thanks!
    <br>
    Oh i would love to see the animations like in the iPhone, but I doubt the Palm OS has that kind of power >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by treojunkie View Post
    Just wondering.. has there been anymore thoughts on adding a DBP screen when the call is in progress (instead of using the default ugly treo screen)? I know this was talked about a long time ago, but I was just wondering if it's still on the table or considered a dead avenue.
    being programmer for palmos myself i can say that this is officially not supported by palm and they deny to release any information how to override phone application. it wants some skilled hacker who would hack phone library and release all his knowledge to public :-)

but yes, i would like it too :-)
    the only animations we can get these days are through skinui

http://palmpowerups.com/modules.php?...=search&query=
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    the only animations we can get these days are through skinui

http://palmpowerups.com/modules.php?...=search&query=
    WOW! That program is awesome! I originally thought it was just a PalmRevolt knockoff or imitation, but this thing rocks! I love the fades! Thanks, man!
    I'm not sure if this has been answered but how come when I use DBP sms it doesnt store whatever i sent in my standard messaging ap? The battery graph is an annoyance as well since its not as detailed as the standard battery icon. It looks like it only shows full, half, and empty and nothing in between.
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    I have some things I'd like to see in this app's evolution:

• I'd like to see it skip through contacts faster. It's pretty pokey right now. I am only using it for 7 contacts right now since it is so slow, but I'd like to be able to skim though everyone. A speed setting option would be best.
    • It would be nice to have an option to add a whole category at once as well.
    • Also I know DBP reads the contact picture if present but it would be nice if it could write to the native DB when you create a photo contact as well. Just so you don't have to do it twice.
    • It would be nice to have menu items available for everything that is possible on each screen, both so you can select them but also so you can more easily understand what shortcuts are available.

I bought it anyway but would like to see it evolve. One question though: does anyone know the name of the font used?
    Any 2.0 info?? Missing the updates
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    For some reason my Web link at the startup screen stopped working when I upgraded to 1.4008. Reverted back to 1.4007 but it still doesn't work. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Edit: NM seems like is an Uncache glitch.
    Last edited by MannyPR; 06/15/2007 at 09:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Musicman247 View Post
    WOW! That program is awesome! I originally thought it was just a PalmRevolt knockoff or imitation, but this thing rocks! I love the fades! Thanks, man!
    SkinUI is sweet, I just started using it about a month ago, I love the transitions, and animations... it really dresses old Garnet up
    DBP has fell off the earth
    That is soooo true
  20.    #660  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    DBP has fell off the earth
    no it has not, major update require a lot coding and time. There might be a new beta with two to 3 weeks