Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22272829303132333435363742 ... LastLast
    Aweeeesome!!! Minor, but very handy updates! That satisfied my craving for a new update
    I guess cause its in beta I can't download the update to the phone, not that it ever worked...
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    I guess cause its in beta I can't download the update to the phone, not that it ever worked...
    That was funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasanderson View Post
    That was funny.

But true. Momma told me never to tell a lie
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    can you download other files with treo www browser? dialbyphoto only makes blazer (or default web browser) download file from some link, it doesn't download update itself, so it seems problem is somewhere else
    yep I can.
    I know it doesn't download itself, but it always hangs at different points during the download. Others have had this problem as well.
  7.    #627  
    by the way, new version of TreoWeather avaialble
    http://www.treoweather.com
    This latest version should resolve pretty much all issues and also allows the mini screen to display up to 3 cities.
    Hey TJ, great updates...thanks.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Hey TJ, great updates...thanks.
    Yeah the spacebar idea is killer!!!
    Love the update for the weather as well. Nice to watch 3 cities now all at once
    Oh boy......wife not happy. I don't have a data plan and trying to download updates cost me 60.00 last month. Then when she was in the hospital her friend got lost and I used google maps to help her get back on track. Data this month would be 90.00 but verizon is back charging me unlimited data for a month so I guess I now have a data plan for a bit. BTW this is my first post from my treo!!!
    Ouch, that is some bill ya have there. Surprised ya didn't have a data plan, thats is a big part for the treo, well for me with the Podcast/RSS/ streaming. First thing I made sure to get was unlimited data for my treo and it is sooo very handy not to be bound to the desktop anymore when replying to threads, though...I find I am on my Treo alot more than anything else lately. Congrats with the first post from your treo, may there be many more like it
    Still its hard to justify cost on verizon. Won't keep it for long. More of a novelty for me than a necessity. Plus on a 650 it is slow.
    Ok I now have a registered copy. 2 new things i noticed. When the phone has between 60-90% left on the battery, the battery icon stays half. So it looks like I have only half battery left when in reality i have like 90%.

The other issue is my Web search doesnt work. I type a content and hit GO and its NO GO.
    Ouch, yeah I forgot how high prices are with other companies beside sprint >.<
    Just downloaded the latest revision to try out and I'm having a problem. I have the app set to NOT return when a call ends. So far, it's happened 5 times in the past 10 calls. I don't know what is causing it as the option is still set to not return. Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by ARenaissanceMan View Post
    Just downloaded the latest revision to try out and I'm having a problem. I have the app set to NOT return when a call ends. So far, it's happened 5 times in the past 10 calls. I don't know what is causing it as the option is still set to not return. Any suggestions?
    are u using application 2dial?
    Global Posts
    683 Global Posts
    I installed the new update but when I choose a photo on my screen I tap on the space bar and it takes me to a blank (with background) contact page.
    Like when you type in a name that page but blank not names #'s nothing...

Thought the space bar option was to show all the calling options for that person?

Do I need to set it?
    Thanks
    JW
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    are u using application 2dial?
    nope
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212 View Post
    We have a new minor update, 1.4007. Mostly internal fine tuning but we have add to nifty enhancements.
    1. If a photo contact is in focus, press the spacebar key to list all the numbers
    2. DialbyPhoto now remembers the last call log screen you are in thus you are not alway stuck in the last 20

Download Beta here
    ****** always do a back up of your rom before installing alpha and beta builds. You can use any back up software. Once we like is Back Up Buddy. Learn more at http://www.bluenomad.com/bbvfs/prod_bbvfs_details.html

Report any issues at:
    http://www.gx-5.com/products/dialbyp...eportissue.htm

Nice enhancements. Very nicely done.

You know, seeing all the finalists from the contest and the other themes that were posted in this thread got me thinking, would love to see the ability for DBP to change wallpapers automatically (after say 24 hours or on each new day -- like Webshots does on your PC) by taking photos from a specific folder (whether it is a folder that is determined by DBP or one that a user can define). I know I can change them myself but it might be cool if it did it automatically.

Anybody have any thoughts on that?
    Last edited by fanofdatreo; 05/30/2007 at 11:26 PM.